Man Of Match Awards - Rnd 37 - Kilmarnock (H)

MoM vs Killie  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Quite a few decent performances,McLean,despite his misses led line really well ,Cuptie,Ando,Midge all fine too,but Muzz and Liam were a class above,despite his daft pass at the end near our box,i'll go for Liam,really suited his style being a bit deeper,quality cross for Tade's goal.

Steven McLean worked his socks off today, for us and for him I'd love to see him get some goals but a very good performance the whole game where as Muzz can only get it for his 2nd half-completely different player to the lethargic 1st half he had. Liam another contender but Steven McLean it is for me.

Went for Steve Mclean,thought his work rate and his ability to hold ball up and bring other people into the game was really good for the 85 mins he was on the park. Midfield in the 2nd half totally dominated and Murray looked a different player after he scored,thought Liam had his best game for a while and put in a great cross for Tades goal. Really good 3points after a dissapointing last couple of games and a top 6 finish now a real possibility,just a pity we don't play again till 1st April

Glad I'm not alone in thinking Millar was a big part in our second half dominance. With a guy like Hasselbaink, I like him but can understand why he draws criticism, I don't really get it with Millar though. A vital part of the success we've had over the past four or five years. He would get my vote today but thought the whole midfield deserves credit for the way they stepped it up second half after not not the best first half. Actually thought most the team played well second half though.

I went for Craig, just ahead of Millar. They were both excellent today. Craig was actually played in a more natural position today and looked much more like himself. Excellent cross for the second and decent corner also for the first.

Millar continues to frustrate me for the amount of times he'll turn beautifully, create some space for himself, then pass the ball out of play. Or directly to an opponent. He played a lovely ball in for Maclean's chance in the first half, but in the second half he was guilty of wasting possession several times. I love the way he takes pressure off us at times by making space for himself - but his pass completion isn't up to scratch. I can't get my head around it because its often a simple five to ten yard pass that he'll misplace!

The much criticised Chris Millar ( I have been among them of late) gets my vote for energy, industry and desire, which no one in the Killie team could match.

Liam proved his worth on the left.

Murray was his usual self and our full backs were sound.

Heffernan for Killie was not seen, thought he would have troubled us more.

When the Tadevator came on it was visibly noticeable that Killie were sh*t*ng themselves at the back.

Killie subs., Chris Who? And Cillian who?

Shit game but better of two poor teams won.

Great 3 points.

Had to laugh at Shiels post match interview saying he wouldn't use 'running out of players' as an excuse for losing....despite the fact that he was clearly bringing it up.....funny because he brought on two subs that most teams in the league couldn't afford (including Killie probably)

Millar continues to frustrate me for the amount of times he'll turn beautifully, create some space for himself, then pass the ball out of play. Or directly to an opponent. He played a lovely ball in for Maclean's chance in the first half, but in the second half he was guilty of wasting possession several times. I love the way he takes pressure off us at times by making space for himself - but his pass completion isn't up to scratch. I can't get my head around it because its often a simple five to ten yard pass that he'll misplace!

Jamie I am not Millar's. Dad or his biggest fan, but against what else was on the park today, thought he was the best.

Got my vote.

McLean does a great job as lone striker & would have got my MoM if he could have taken one of his chances.

Millar controlled midfield & Ando controlled Hefferman but Liam has to be MoM as he looked more like himself in his normal position & was part of most that was good for Saints today.

Edited by Cagey

Jamie I am not Millar's. Dad or his biggest fan, but against what else was on the park today, thought he was the best.

Got my vote.

Don't deny he was playing above his usual standard today. He did alright, I personally didn't have him down as a stand out. I went for Dave Mackay - thought he had a really good game up and down the park.

Edwards looked OK when he came on, as did Abeid - added something different. Tade also made a big impact. Disappointed Caddis didn't get on rather than Edwards at the end when the game was won.

I have went for Ando, purely as I thought one of the defence deserved it as they limited Killie to virtually no efforts on goal. Callum was quality today as well.

I think the lack if chances created by killie was more down to the fact that millar, Craig and davidson dominated them in midfield. Millar just ahead of Craig for me. McLean also put in a great shift, just a shame he couldn't put away one of his chances.

Relatively flat first half, although Liam Craig stepped it up and was by far our best player box to box. Chris Millar starting to get back to the form I would expect and he will be important for the run in, closely run MOM, but Craig was my man!