Old Saints V Morton Highlights On Youtube.

Mike

did Huddersfield casuals join the saints support for that night

No.

I was in the Gowrie on the Saturday morning when the game was meant to be played.Must of been over 100 MBS in there when it got announced the game was off.

Never went on the 50 seater on the Tuesday night but it was all Perthshire lads.It kicked off at the bottom of the stairs after the game.

The Union Jack MBS flag only went to a couple of games.This being one of them.

Edited by Dr Christmas Jones

Never seen the highlights from the two cup games before, didn't even know they existed. I'm kind of glad Morton got that late equaliser in the first game as the replay at Muirton was a night to remember.

Those days are gone though. Bring back the casuals, union flags and all.

Never seen the highlights from the two cup games before, didn't even know they existed. I'm kind of glad Morton got that late equaliser in the first game as the replay at Muirton was a night to remember.

You willing to get jailed like ?

Young mans game , time for the wee perth pack to grow a set .

No.

I was in the Gowrie on the Saturday morning when the game was meant to be played.Must of been over 100 MBS in there when it got announced the game was off.

Never went on the 50 seater on the Tuesday night but it was all Perthshire lads.It kicked off at the bottom of the stairs after the game.

The Union Jack MBS flag only went to a couple of games.This being one of them.

Some good memories from them games,i got lifted through in Greenock !!! 

Heres one for the oldies,there used to be a tv show called "Get Fresh" it was on live every saturday morning,they were showing it live from Scone Palace and a few of us went there and tied the MBS flag to a tree while they were interviewing David Wilkie (olympic swimmer) braw memories of being young and daft.

They cup games against Morton and that whole era were brilliant times to be following Saints just for the atmosphere alone !!!

Yellow cashmere sweaters i can handle, but union flags? **** off!

Huge crowd , standing on the terraces,just a fence , maybe a wee no mans land between us and the sub - weedgie Morton fans , electric , noisy atmosphere WTF happened to football ?

Compared to todays sterlie over supervised "Match Day experience "

I Frickin despair .....

i agree and i always mind a beech ball being punched about amongst the saints support in the covered bit at cappielow.great support through there.this was geordie skellys finest hour.

It was great fun going to the "fitba" in those days. But most of the time the team were shite and most (not all of) of the players were lacking any real talent but it was still GREAT FUN. I watched the 125 year DVD on the back of this post. Call it nostalgia, but what a great wee diddy club we are.

It was great fun going to the "fitba" in those days. But most of the time the team were shite and most (not all of) of the players were lacking any real talent but it was still GREAT FUN. I watched the 125 year DVD on the back of this post. Call it nostalgia, but what a great wee diddy club we are.

It was grim times John, but there was a great unity about the saints fans then.Our fans got snobby in the 90s.

It was grim times John, but there was a great unity about the saints fans then.Our fans got snobby in the 90s.

Trid to get the young lad out for tonight so we could watch the United game live on TV in Athens. He is out here on Thursday instead. Tell him to call me if you see him at the footie tonight.