Stevie May

rik2304

Offer him the best contract the club think is fair and considering he has not produced any level of performance in the SPL yet and leave it at that and give him a deadline. If he stays then great, but if he goes we will still get something out of it.

If he thinks the grass is greener then who is he going to go to? 

Offer him the best contract the club think is fair and considering he has not produced any level of performance in the SPL yet and leave it at that and give him a deadline. If he stays then great, but if he goes we will still get something out of it.

If he thinks the grass is greener then who is he going to go to? 

I would think the sheep will have tapped him up already.

Spoke to someone at Mc Diarmid last  night (Club Official) who said that Saints are hopeful of getting  something sorted but Stevie is taking  the "Big boy pop star" attitude just now

Well do you know something ? ....I don't blame him! Any other team would be glad to have him! After the Tady interview on Alba, I'd be surprised if he is here next season .....so he may pardon the pun get a chance!

I would think the sheep will have tapped him up already.

If they can give a crock like Millar a 2 year contract!!! That hamstring has plagued him for months! Surely they can take a chance on a promising youngster, tie him in for say 3 years & if wants to go on somewhere later at least the club would get something for him. Win, win...

A pal at work was at a party on Sunday where May was attending.

He claimed that May was away to the San Siro to train with AC Milan with view to a trial for a couple weeks.

I asked my pal what time this was at and he couldnae mind. I guess the Tennents Shandies were flowing waaaaay too much on Sunday.

A pal at work was at a party on Sunday where May was attending.

He claimed that May was away to the San Siro to train with AC Milan with view to a trial for a couple weeks.

I asked my pal what time this was at and he couldnae mind. I guess the Tennents Shandies were flowing waaaaay too much on Sunday.

?????????? sounds like there might have been more than drink taken ?????????

"Hamilton Academical have signed Rangers goalkeeper Blair Currie and have not given up hope of bringing striker Stevie May back to Douglas Park.

..while May also heads back to McDiarmid Park.

"In the case of Stevie, though, we are continuing to monitor his situation at the Perth club," said Accies."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22531476

• 2 weeks later...

I'd imagine he'll re-sign. The compensation we'd get is too much for any Scottish club outwith Rangers. The fact he's said he wants to play regularly at the highest level possible makes it seem like he'll reject them. So it's only English teams that worry me

My fear is that he would be played as a wide player, but he has been playing as an out and out striker at Hamilton

--

They're my thoughts as well, can see Lomas sticking with MacLean on his own in the middle, either Vine or Hasselbaink on the left and May on the right instead of Tade.

I would be willing to see how well Stevie can do in the MacLean role, it is after all where he's been banging in the goals from. He might not be the target man Lomas has in mind but he's shown he can play there, and do it very well.

--

They're my thoughts as well, can see Lomas sticking with MacLean on his own in the middle, either Vine or Hasselbaink on the left and May on the right instead of Tade.

I would be willing to see how well Stevie can do in the MacLean role, it is after all where he's been banging in the goals from. He might not be the target man Lomas has in mind but he's shown he can play there, and do it very well.

------------------

I could see Caddis getting played in the wide areas as well at times.