Dundee Utd Away 4Th May

crieffsaintandy

I know the above topic had been mentioned yesterday in dispatches, but who is up for this one, last chance for a decent away day and only 1hour 15 in choo choo.

I know there is Celtic away, but no for me unless I won tickets and would make a nice wee Saints/FA cup double header in the pub

Anyway train tickets online are £13.60 return (buying two singles)train available for that price is 11am arrive 12:40 and train home is 5:20pm or 7:30.

Yep agree, as I have just bought my ticket and its for the half seven train!! Bit of a rush to catch the other cheap one, but on past experience can usually jump on any and play the daftie that didnt know it was specific trains

This was meant to be added to marcs post above, Fcukin system........

Edited by crieffsaintandy

Noticed that as well Nelly, some in life are followers, will have to get it changed to some more unknown striker like joey reid, striker and stand in keeper, muirton memories!!

Also any room in any of your motors on Sunday for Daniel to get up to perth, as I'm in Aberdeen with young one leaving there at 2:30 so will probably get to game for half time, bloody TV companies will probably miss last game of season too, oh for a saturday at 3pm.

Looking forward to a day on the lash in the dee, cant beat a saturday game going on the chooch

That's me booked as well now. 11.33am from Haymarket, 7.32pm back from Dundee. £13.60 in total. See you east ender's on the choo choo.

Andy, I can probably give Daniel a lift through next Sunday - will know for certain in a few days. I'll give you a shout once I know.

That's me booked as well now. 11.33am from Haymarket, 7.32pm back from Dundee. £13.60 in total. See you east ender's on the choo choo.

Andy, I can probably give Daniel a lift through next Sunday - will know for certain in a few days. I'll give you a shout once I know.

Cheers Neil, just give me a shout

Craig never looked at destinations in between, but looking at timetable looks like train home goes by Kirkcaldy, on way there ours arrive twenty two the hour, both Fife ones arrive twenty past the hour, maybe I'm looking at the wrong bit timetable shows just stops at Leuchers

Yep the e-word is more dangerous than the C-word on this forum.

How about the Trades for a few before heading up to a pub near Tannadice for a few more? Although the last few times I've been to Tannadice, most the bars have been refusing to let in away fans, so we might be better staying in the centre.