Man Of Match Awards - Rnd 41 - Inverness (H)

MoM vs ICT  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like to go for the player who most affects the result. That would have been Nigel.

======

John, his skinning of his opponent and the guy who tried to cover his mate, were worth the entrance money alone .

Then to lay it on a plate ( distribution not his strongest point) for Mac. was brilliant .

======

John, his skinning of his opponent and the guy who tried to cover his mate, were worth the entrance money alone .

Then to lay it on a plate ( distribution not his strongest point) for Mac. was brilliant .

===

The cross was a thing of beauty with the outside of the boot. And he tied his laces this week.

I very, very rarely would vote for a substitute but we won the game yesterday because of a piece of magic from one player. MacLean and Millar, for example, had decent games and indeed MacLean scored the goal but Hasselbaink had the biggest influence on the game, so get's my vote.

Last call for any votes in this poll. It will close early this week as we need to determine the winner of the We Are Perth Player of the Year, which is decided based on the votes cast in these polls throughout the season. It is very, very close at the top of the leaderboard.