2013/14 Season Tickets

Dylan-Saints

Not fully sure how BT are rolling it out. I know you get it through BT vision or whatever they call it but I would assume SKY and Virgin customers can buy it like ESPN?

BT Sport channels 1 & 2 is available for free for 1 year when new BT customers sign up to take broadband with BT. This option I'm told is available via a Sky box, not sure about virgin.

I'm looking into it as considering changing over from Sky broadband

been nearly 3 weeeks and my ST still hasn't arrived

If you are purchasing via Direct Debit Dylan I'd give Zebra Finance a call. I did and they have told me that they have not received the documents that I posted back to them the same day. They are sending out new documents immediately for me to fill in. Plenty time yet as the season doesn't start till the 3rd of August.  

0845 634 1199

Edited by SaintDougie

If you are purchasing via Direct Debit Dylan I'd give Zebra Finance a call. I did and they have told me that they have not received the documents that I posted back to them the same day. They are sending out new documents immediately for me to fill in. Plenty time yet as the season doesn't start till the 3rd of August.  

0845 634 1199

My Direct Debit with Zebra Finance was no problem at all. Just waiting for the ST now! 

It doesn't appear to be an issue with Zebra so to speak, more that fact that either the Royal mail or the Post office have lost my documentation that was required.

No surprise there then if its Royal Mail. I sent away a voucher from the back of the box for a free Action Man. 15 years and counting!

BT Sport channels 1 & 2 is available for free for 1 year when new BT customers sign up to take broadband with BT. This option I'm told is available via a Sky box, not sure about virgin.

I'm looking into it as considering changing over from Sky broadband

BT sport will only be available on your telly if you can get Infinity broadband. If not you would need to view on your pc etc

Guest Mongy Max

I can get it on tablet through the internet but have heard that when you sign up to it you automatically extend your bt co tract for another year!

BT sport will only be available on your telly if you can get Infinity broadband. If not you would need to view on your pc etc

***************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi Wull, is that definetely correct? Why is infinity BB required? Is it due to the speed required for live streaming?

I was led to believe that this wasn't the case and that the channels were also being transmitted via satellite, indeed I can see the channels and the pre-launch programmes detailing who the presenters etc will be on my Sky box at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

I can get it on tablet through the internet but have heard that when you sign up to it you automatically extend your bt co tract for another year!

The way I read it, it's 12 months from day 1, not 12 months extra. So, if your contract has 4 months to run, that's another 8 months. The thing to look out for is that they say you revert to normal prices after (in this example) the 4 months: a lot of us will be on special deals of one kind or another. I haven't signed-up yet as I am over 50 and therefore haven't a clue what they're talking about (my son recently tried to explain to me what an I-Phone was, without success).

By the way, if you're with BT and been with them for a while and want to save a few quid a month, just ring them up and mutter something about needing to cut back and you're looking at the competition, and within about 5 seconds they'll reduce your fee (for BB, phone, tele etc).  Can't guarantee that, but worked for me.

***************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi Wull, is that definetely correct? Why is infinity BB required? Is it due to the speed required for live streaming?

I was led to believe that this wasn't the case and that the channels were also being transmitted via satellite, indeed I can see the channels and the pre-launch programmes detailing who the presenters etc will be on my Sky box at the moment.

I have BT vision and that is the case.I understand you can pay to get it through sky as well

Our hooligan/casual element puts people off. Coupled with frightening pyro and regular pitch invasions. No wonder really.

REALLY.

heard that auld chestnut before .lighten up you sound a right bore.

if yer frightened by a wee bit blue smoke then i suggest you visit a shrink. 

the blue puff looked great from where i sat.i meant the smoke no you chief.