Euro Meeting

Invernessaint

All Highland Saints are invited to attend a meeting to discuss a possible away trip to wherever in the Europa League!

Monday 21 June, 7.30PM, Brewers Fayre, Inverness.

It may be that those planning to attend will go through the club but if it is more cost effective to travel as Highland Saints maybe we should be considering this?

We can also have a whip round to pay for Cristo Hamiltons speeding ticket!!!!!

I'm a maybe for the meeting but will definitely be on the Euro Trip. Highlands Saints abroad, what a thought!

===================================================================================================

You may wish to consider the following.................Barossa Street Saints are considering running a coach to the away game if it involves just a ferry trip.

Roll on Monday, when at least we will be given a clue who our opponents are likely to be and the dates of the home and away legs will be known.

Myself and Greg prefer the Aberdeen to Trondheim route leaving Wednesday morning and returning Friday morning. Flights earlier were £270 and are now £323! It is so tempting to book right now.

The prices are going to go up every day now from/to whichever airport. My search for mini bus hire hasn't exactly come up trumps either, certainly not from Trop, which also turns out to be away to the south of Oslo. Of the 3 Oslo airports, the main one seems to be best as it's to the north, on the way to Trondheim. Better hire options too.

I honestly think I'm going to be priced out of this now, the club charter being my only real hope.

Or a Crusaders win, of course!!

Edited by cristo

City Living Hotel Lipp is coming in at £123.97 for a double room, or £97.02 for single. Book now, pay later. That's for two nights.

I am so tempted to book flights now, but will probably just wait for charter details.

Just books a twin room for Fergie and me at the Thon hotel on the book now and pay later scheme. Free cancellation. £160 for 2 nights, including breakfast.

Aye. I will probably book that. Arriving at 18.25 in Trondheim looking best/cheapest option just now. Is it the 6.30am one on the way back you booked Greggy? ;-)

Yip. On the way out it is the 09.40 into Trondheim at 16.00