Europa League 2Nd Qualifying Round Draw

The Inspiration

There are usually two buses from the two different operators waiting outside the arrival hall at all times. During the summer months, Flybussen departs every 15 minutes, while Værnes-ekspressen has a customised departure for every flight. Værnes-ekspressen is somewhat faster (fewer stops), and uses 30-40 minutes to reach the city centre. There is a 15 minute walk from the city centre to the stadium, or a 5 minute bus ride.

There are usually two buses from the two different operators waiting outside the arrival hall at all times. During the summer months, Flybussen departs every 15 minutes, while Værnes-ekspressen has a customised departure for every flight. Værnes-ekspressen is somewhat faster (fewer stops), and uses 30-40 minutes to reach the city centre. There is a 15 minute walk from the city centre to the stadium, or a 5 minute bus ride.

Do you pay the driver on the bus and do you need the exact fare or does the driver give change or take credit cards?

Do you pay the driver on the bus and do you need the exact fare or does the driver give change or take credit cards?

You pay the driver on the bus, You can use a credit card, and I would assume the driver gives change if you pay in cash.

Word of warning for anybody who hasn't got there money for Norway. Cause every place i've went to today can only get the money early as Tuesday so would recommend who hasn't got any just now this would be the last day if your going out on the early on the Wednesday. Suppose you can money over I guess

Edited by Grandtully Saint

So how come I haven't had the Saints In Europe charter email from the club - although I did get the one on Friday 5th?  My other emails are coming in OK, so how does "first come, first served" work when they don't send you the details!

Oops - transpires this my own fault and not the fault of the club!  Tit!   :oops:

When it comes to city buses, there are several different ways to pay. You can pay the driver in cash, or you can buy a ticket from a ticket machine, or you can send an SMS with the text "voksen" (adult), "barn" (child), "honnør" (concession), or 24t" (24h) to 2027, or you can install the ticketing app for Android and iOS. Tickets cost 34 NOK for adults and 17 for children, but if you pay with cash on the bus, it's 40/20.

In general, you can pay with credit cards/debit cards anywhere, and carrying cash at all is getting increasingly rare. The exception for you are some supermarkets that only accept cards with the Norwegian "BankAxept" solution, and not Visa, etc.

When it comes to city buses, there are several different ways to pay. You can pay the driver in cash, or you can buy a ticket from a ticket machine, or you can send an SMS with the text "voksen" (adult), "barn" (child), "honnør" (concession), or 24t" (24h) to 2027, or you can install the ticketing app for Android and iOS. Tickets cost 34 NOK for adults and 17 for children, but if you pay with cash on the bus, it's 40/20.

In general, you can pay with credit cards/debit cards anywhere, and carrying cash at all is getting increasingly rare. The exception for you are some supermarkets that only accept cards with the Norwegian "BankAxept" solution, and not Visa, etc.

A few of the guys will be wondering if the "ladies of the night" still take cash ;)

Word of warning for anybody who hasn't got there money for Norway. Cause every place i've went to today can only get the money early as Tuesday so would recommend who hasn't got any just now this would be the last day if your going out on the early on the Wednesday. Suppose you can money over I guess

You can order on line from Travelex and pick up at your departure airport. Better rate than PO or bank.

I have been asked to enquire if anyone is organising buses or transport from Oslo Torp Airport up and back.and have room for 2 people.

They are looking to arrive Ryanair Edin - Torp in at 21-35 hrs Tuesday returning on the Sunday.

If you or if you know of anyone who can help out, please let me know.

Cheers

CS

I can`t wait to see you Saints here in Trondheim. 

Look forward to horizontal rain and expensive beer=) If you end up going to any of the English or British pubs, I might even join you. 

If you need any help or information, let me know.

Unless the weather Gods really decide to piss us off, walking from downtown to the stadium is not a problem. 15 minutes-ish. 

I have been asked to enquire if anyone is organising buses or transport from Oslo Torp Airport up and back.and have room for 2 people.

They are looking to arrive Ryanair Edin - Torp in at 21-35 hrs Tuesday returning on the Sunday.

If you or if you know of anyone who can help out, please let me know.

Cheers

CS

Oooh...Torp to Trondheim is an 8-9 hour drive. Train is an option, albeit an expensive one