Europa League 2Nd Qualifying Round Draw

The Inspiration

What site is that on?

------------

http://www.skyscanner.net/flights/abz/trd/130716/130720/airfares-from-aberdeen-to-trondheim-in-july-2013.html

Tuesday - Saturday return.

based on 1 adult 1 child

Friday Returns are even cheaper!

Although the club may do the same as they did last year.

charter a flight so will that mean no changes?

Edited by PerthSeany

------------

http://www.skyscanner.net/flights/abz/trd/130716/130720/airfares-from-aberdeen-to-trondheim-in-july-2013.html

Tuesday - Saturday return.

based on 1 adult 1 child

Friday Returns are even cheaper!

Although the club may do the same as they did last year.

charter a flight so will that mean no changes?

I'm so tempted to book this now

Hello, I'm a Rosenborg fan and have seen you guys discuss a bit about Rosenborg. Rosenborg is a Norwegian team who have won the league title in Norway 13 times in a row, lot a like Celtic. They played in the group stage in Europa League last year and some years back they played in the Champions League group stage and won against team as Chealse in 2006, on Stamford Bridge. Rosenborg is the biggest club in Norway and their home stadium is named Lerkendal and can take around 21 000 people. Some famous players who have played in Rosenborg is John Carew, Per Ciljan Skjelbred, Alexander Tetty and Markus Henriksen. 

NB: Sorry for my bad english, i'm norwegian you know. 

Sorry to hijack your post, but just saw the draw! Us Norwegians are looking forward to playing you in the 2nd leg. We drew Crusaders last year, and we won 4-0 comfortably with a pretty weak team. We made it all the way to the group stage as well. As I used to live in Scotland myself, I'm looking forward to the trip. Just booked my tickets!

Just wanted to inform you a bit. Our team this year is a lot stronger than last year. We have a quality team with players from the U21 Norway squad who took 3rd place in the recent U21 championship, and players from the senior squad of Sweden, Costa Rica, Norway, Nigeria, Czech Republic, U.S.A and Denmark.

Definitely a strong team, and I look forward to playing you, as I'm quite curious to how the level in the Scottish league is.

Bring pocket money. Norway is expensive!

Cheers guys!

Edited by Lancewell

Hello, I'm a Rosenborg fan and have seen you guys discuss a bit about Rosenborg. Rosenborg is a Norwegian team who have won the league title in Norway 13 times in a row, lot a like Celtic. They played in the group stage in Europa League last year and some years back they played in the Champions League group stage and won against team as Chealse in 2006, on Stamford Bridge. Rosenborg is the biggest club in Norway and their home stadium is named Lerkendal and can take around 21 000 people. Some famous players who have played in Rosenborg is John Carew, Per Ciljan Skjelbred, Alexander Tetty and Markus Henriksen. 

NB: Sorry for my bad english, i'm norwegian you know. 

==========

Welcome.

Any info on flights or accommodation would be most welcome.

Sorry to hijack your post, but just saw the draw! Us Norwegians are looking forward to playing you in the 2nd leg. We drew Crusaders last year, and we won 4-0 comfortably with a pretty weak team. We made it all the way to the group stage as well. As I used to live in Scotland myself, I'm looking forward to the trip. Just booked my tickets!

Just wanted to inform you a bit. Our team this year is a lot stronger than last year. We have a quality team with players from the U21 Norway squad who took 3rd place in the recent U21 championship, and players from the senior squad of Sweden, Costa Rica, Norway, Nigeria, Czech Republic, U.S.A and Denmark.

Definitely a strong team, and I look forward to playing you, as I'm quite curious to how the level in the Scottish league is.

Bring pocket money. Norway is expensive!

Cheers guys!

======

Welcome, Lancewell!

I think we had realised that the beers will be much more expensive than last year in Turkey! :wink:

Edited by Born2Bru

Please can you let your team of internationalists know that we have an undefeated home record in Europe we would like to keep in tact.

Many thanks :)

======

Welcome, Lancewell!

I think we had realised that the beers will be much more expensive than last year in Turkey! :wink:

Definitely. But Trondheim is a really lovely city. Lots of good pubs and we have a nice stadium. Even through the away supporters don't have the best spot. Still decent. And the weather should be good at that time of year.

Edited by Lancewell

Definitely. But Trondheim is a really lovely city. Lots of good pubs and we have a nice stadium. Even through the away supporters don't have the best spot. Still decent. And the weather should be good at that time of year.

Looking forward to visiting a stunning city.

Not to give the impression that all we are interested in is beer :wink:  but how much is a beer there and can we buy beer in the shops instead of bars to drink? 

Looking forward to visiting a stunning city.

Not to give the impression that all we are interested in is beer :wink:  but how much is a beer there and can we buy beer in the shops instead of bars to drink? 

I reckon somewhere in between £6 and £9. I'm from Oslo, which is a bit more expensive, so I might be wrong, but probably around there. If you stick to a dark british pub, that would be the cheapest.

I recommend buying beer in shops, and drinking a few of them in your hotel or whatever before heading to the pub.

I reckon somewhere in between £6 and £9. I'm from Oslo, which is a bit more expensive, so I might be wrong, but probably around there. If you stick to a dark british pub, that would be the cheapest.

I recommend buying beer in shops, and drinking a few of them in your hotel or whatever before heading to the pub.

Thanks very much for the information. I think we will all have more than a few in the hotel if it is £6 to £9 a pint. Looking forward to it if you beat Crusaders.

http://www.rbk.no/free/videoId/4g7s777d889c1kyoijeg2yveb

Here is a link from our latest game against Strømsgodset.

Very good. And, in return, here is a link from our latest game. Apologies for the state of our pitch. It will be in a much better condition for the Europa League game.

Edited by The Real Saints

I was just looking at flights. I genuinely cannot afford to go to the away game, but then I remembered that my boss is in Italy, and his company car had to go to the garage today, so he had left me with his company credit card to sort it for him. TEMPTATION!!!!

===

He doesn't seem to mind the fact that you are on here loads. Go for it!