Europa League 2Nd Qualifying Round Draw

The Inspiration

Sounds as if there's plenty of us on the Gardermoen - Trondheim flight 8am thurs morning! Should be a good laugh!! Think I'm just gonna sleep in the airport overnight, unless there's a hotel right outside the airport?

No problem finding a hotel at Gardermoen. There's 12 hotels in the area around Gardermoen. Two of them are only 1-200 meters from the terminal. But is on the other hand the most expensive ones. But there's a shuttle bus service going to and from the other hotels.

There are four different shuttle bus routes.

S22: OSL – Rica Hotel - Thon Hotel Gardermoen (Budget) – Thon Hotel Oslo Airport (Conference) – Quality Airport Hotel

S33: OSL - Gardermoen Parking - Best Western Hotel Oslo Airport

S44: OSL - Clarion Hotel Oslo Airport - Comfort Hotel RunWay - Airport Motel & Appartment

S55: OSL - Gardermoen Airport Hotel - Scandic Airport Hotel

Ticket costs 70 NOK each way.

And then there's Radisson Blu Airport Hotel and Park Inn Oslo Airport within 200 meters from the terminal. But as stated earlier, the most expensive ones as well.

Sounds as if there's plenty of us on the Gardermoen - Trondheim flight 8am thurs morning! Should be a good laugh!! Think I'm just gonna sleep in the airport overnight, unless there's a hotel right outside the airport?

Yep - me too! Will also probably stay at the airport overnight.

Jim 

http://www.scandichotels.com/Hotels/Norway/Oslo/Oslo-Airport/

I thought about that but I want a decent night's kip before what will be a long day/night. I arrive at 18:30 or so on Wednesday. I'm booked into the scandic hotel (just over a mile from the airport) and I've booked a twin, I'm not sure if the room rate is per room or per person but I've got a twin if you decide you want a proper bed for the night. I took the flexible cancellation deal at £77 which allows you to cancel up until 6pm on the day without charge because I'd rather pay for it on the day but they can be booked for around £65 if you're happy to pre-pay.

It looks like there's a few ropey places for similar money.

Edited by ryangordon86

Anyone on the Wednesday flight from Manchester to Oslo Rygge? Back again on Friday.

5 of us taking a ferry across the Fjord from Moss to Horten, then train to Torp for our flight to Trondheim. The more the merrier as it will spread the cost of the taxi.

Edited by Noose76

Kjello, Thanks for all your help and links. Can you help we arrive at 23:50 on Tuesday 16th at Trondheim and was wondering what transport was available into Trondheim at this time of night. We are staying at The Thon Hotel Trondheim. There are at least 6 of us that i know about.

Thanks for your help

I'm working Wednesday night and can't get the shift off, so was hoping if I can get away a few hours early on Thursday morning I would book via Aberdeen. Flights now coming in at £500 rtn., so it looks like I will be watch the game on TV or online :(

Fingers crossed I win the lottery this week.

I'm surprised you're not expecting to win the ST competition given your track record with matchday tickets over the last couple of years. I'll take them off your hands if you still cannae get Wednesday aff Tam. :oops:

Edited by Markinch Saint

I'm surprised you're not expecting to win the ST competition given your track record with matchday tickets over the last couple of years. I'll take them off your hands if you still cannae get Wednesday aff Tam. :oops:

His boss must be a CB

Those travelling via Aberdeen, who did you book through? I'm hoping I can get finished early on the morning of the game, if I can,I will try to book flights if I can get times to suit. Not bothered about what way I can return. If the price is too crazy then it will be watching online for me.

Log on to jetcost.co.uk type in Aberdeen to Trondheim 16th-19th or wotever and you should be lucky to get something under £300 -

I'm working Wednesday night and can't get the shift off, so was hoping if I can get away a few hours early on Thursday morning I would book via Aberdeen. Flights now coming in at £500 rtn., so it looks like I will be watch the game on TV or online :(

Fingers crossed I win the lottery this week.

Use Sky scanner and search for singles instead of returns. You might be able to fly from somewhere else in the UK on the morning of the match

Just emailed the club to register my continued interest (price dependent) on the official charter and they responded very quickly to some questions I had.

The £850 price tag is now confirmed and will not change (I had asked whether suggested £850 price was a maximum based upon uptake and whether this was likely to increase/decrease)

The transfers mentioned to/from Edinburgh Airport is only available from McDiarmid Park, really only a viable option if you live in Perth or you dont want a bevy.

The club also advised that the flight is full at the moment and that they are taking names for a reserve list.

Kjello, Thanks for all your help and links. Can you help we arrive at 23:50 on Tuesday 16th at Trondheim and was wondering what transport was available into Trondheim at this time of night. We are staying at The Thon Hotel Trondheim. There are at least 6 of us that i know about.

Thanks for your help

The Airport Express Coach is supposed to have a bus going at every arrival. But when I search on their homepage I get no results. So I won't guarantee you that there's a bus going then. If you send an email to trondelag@nettbuss.no they'll have the answer.

If not I would book a taxibus sending an email to this address. torturbuss@gmail.com

According to their homepage it costs 1095 NOK for 5-8 people at that time of night. It's a set price from the airport to anywhere in the city centre.

is anyone booked on the 9.30 am flights coming back from trondheim to oslo gardenomoen on the friday.   i am looking for 4 or 5 people to share a taxi to go from gardenoemon to torp on the 19th at 11am.  this might save people a few pounds pm me.

this might help anyone that is booked on the teatime ryan air flights back to liverpool.

thanks

if anyone is still looking   i got ryan air liverpool to oslo torp on wed at 07.55   then oslo torp to trondheim     £ryan air £98  

back trondheim to oslo gardenomen

oslo torp to liverpool at 16.20

whole trip cost £200 booked yesterday.

Just emailed the club to register my continued interest (price dependent) on the official charter and they responded very quickly to some questions I had.

The £850 price tag is now confirmed and will not change (I had asked whether suggested £850 price was a maximum based upon uptake and whether this was likely to increase/decrease)

The transfers mentioned to/from Edinburgh Airport is only available from McDiarmid Park, really only a viable option if you live in Perth or you dont want a bevy.

The club also advised that the flight is full at the moment and that they are taking names for a reserve list.

When I was looking at flights earlier, I saw that you can still get a return Newcastle to Trondheim for circa £250.

they didn't say which season ticket purchaser won the seats on the flight did they?

http://www.scandichotels.com/Hotels/Norway/Oslo/Oslo-Airport/

I thought about that but I want a decent night's kip before what will be a long day/night. I arrive at 18:30 or so on Wednesday. I'm booked into the scandic hotel (just over a mile from the airport) and I've booked a twin, I'm not sure if the room rate is per room or per person but I've got a twin if you decide you want a proper bed for the night. I took the flexible cancellation deal at £77 which allows you to cancel up until 6pm on the day without charge because I'd rather pay for it on the day but they can be booked for around £65 if you're happy to pre-pay.

It looks like there's a few ropey places for similar money.

----

I appreciate the offer! Unfortunately I don't arrive in Gardermoen until 23.55! Waiting on my old man deciding if we wants to come too!

@dave mc:

Forget everything I've said. Didn't know there was another hotel named P Hotel in Trondheim now. If you're staying at P Hotels Brattøra as I think you are, then your'e better off stepping off at the central station. The Airport Express Coach marked "Flybussen" stops at the central station as well. But the other one, Værnes Express, don't. So if your timing is right and you arrive just before a train leaves the airport. Then you'll be better of taking the train as Flybussen takes about 15 minutes longer.

---------------------------------------------

No it's the one in Norde Gate,but still close enough to walk from central train station,be there about 10am,thursday,if you want a pint!