DUNDEE UTD

SATURDAY 24th August K/O 3.00 PM

Pick up Scone Wheel Inn 1.00 PM, Dochertys 49 seats

Usual stops on the way to club

Leave club 2.00 PM

Seats can be booked by phoning the club on 01738 628391

•  

Rip off to last year will stop me going to most away games if not all

Cannae see how you say its a "Rip Off" - Especially when a bus company can up its hire fee......If You can get a cheaper deal for the club then I am sure everyone would be happy for you to organise it and deal with the actual cost........Wont be easy for you as the boys now dealing with the buses will tell you.

Think if I read it correctly Saints have also upped the cost of their supporters bus - Not easy .

Rip off to last year will stop me going to most away games if not all

Just to be clear, last years home and away buses only broke even by donations, the profit from selling of scratchcards and raffle prizes etc (circa £500.00 raised this way)

without these "additional income streams" the buses ran at a significant loss.

It is unfortunate that David will be unable to afford the increases, but necessary they are.

The cost of train travel alone to Dundee is over £8.00, a wee bitty more to Ross County

R

Just to be clear, last years home and away buses only broke even by donations, the profit from selling of scratchcards and raffle prizes etc (circa £500.00 raised this way)

without these "additional income streams" the buses ran at a significant loss.

It is unfortunate that David will be unable to afford the increases, but necessary they are.

The cost of train travel alone to Dundee is over £8.00, a wee bitty more to Ross County

R

You Just broke even or so then put adults up to a £10 and kids free then get a extra £175

You Just broke even or so then put adults up to a £10 and kids free then get a extra £175

--------------------

Uh, think Bazm made it clear,that but for the raffles and sale of football cards the buses would have run at a significant loss.

If you recall when the buses first started up the cost was £10 the first year.

This was reduced to £7 last season.

But what other club/business/organisation can run at a loss , especially when bus companies increase their charges.

• 2 weeks later...

By the time the next meeting comes around (29th Aug) we will have run away buses to Kilmarnock and Dundee Utd and will have a better idea of a way ahead. Whether a smaller bus is required or a review of prices. So this will be on the agenda at the next monthly meeting. Ricky and I couldn't make Dundee as we were still travelling back from Norway.

Travel fatigue on Sat. on the way back from Norway, plus a flight cancelled at Stavanger, then delay while another was flown in, which developed a technical fault taxying to take-off runway, prevented me from attending the Dundee fixture.

I did however, phone the club to cancel my seat.

Edited by HOODLUM65

Kilmarnock game has been changed to.................. SUNDAY 11th August K/O 3.00 PM

Same bus times apply

Pick up Scone Wheel Inn 10.40 AM, Dochertys 49 seats

Usual stops on the way to club

Leave club 11.30 AM

Please note the alteration to the kids pricing

Cost £10.00 Adults, £5.00 OAP and youths 6- 15, kids under 6 free with an adult

Seats can be booked by phoning the club on 01738 628391

R

Just a reminder.

In the event of the team reaching the play-off round of Europa League. These ties take place on 22nd & 29th Aug. That would mean the away league games at Dundee Utd and Aberdeen being moved to a Sunday. Also the next monthly meeting is scheduled for Thurs 29th Aug and may get moved to the previous evening.

COYS

Regards

WAP Chairman

• 2 weeks later...