Rosenborg V St Johnstone July 18Th Europa League 2Nd Round

Shibbydoo

I can't even understand the commentators!

---------------

as said i can understand them, with Norwegian as one of my "second" languages.

It is one guy.....whittling on.....spouting the usual crap as if he is reading the saints wikipedia page verbatim.

he also seems to have a real soft spot for the forward who cam on for them...he gets VERY excited whenever he is involved. .....he replaced soderstrom.

Will that be their new signing that came on?

---------------

It is one guy.....whittling on.....spouting the usual crap as if he is reading the saints wikipedia page verbatim.

he also seems to have a real soft spot for the forward who cam on for them...he gets VERY excited whenever he is involved. .....he replaced soderstrom.

---------------

Alexander Søderlund, who came on, is a Norwegian international. And it's his debut for Rosenborg.

----------------------

takk ska du ha. Forvandade over hur underlagsen ni verkar vara - kanns som en dalig dag pa jobbet for ert lag? Stammer? Eller Icke?

Laget har dessverre bare vært bra i perioder denne sesongen. Og det har ikke vært noen sånne perioder i denne kampen. Vi har vel kommet mer inn i det etter hvert som St. Johnstone-spillerne blir slitne.

I just want to say...well done Saints no matter what happens now. Listening to the Hibs game on Sportsound, it would seem Saints are promoting Scottish football in a much better light. Very proud to be a Saintee and I defo think the team does not get enough credit from the media and other supporters in the Premier League.

Although I am not in Norway for the game due to work commitments, I will make my way up to Perth from Kent with my family to catch the game in Perth next week. I LOVE being a Saints fan!

COYS

Laget har dessverre bare vært bra i perioder denne sesongen. Og det har ikke vært noen sånne perioder i denne kampen. Vi har vel kommet mer inn i det etter hvert som St. Johnstone-spillerne blir slitne.

"som St. Johnstone-spillerne blir slitne"

------------------

that is exactly what we are all worried about...... tbh i think you are playing like AIK Solna!