Rosenborg V St Johnstone July 18Th Europa League 2Nd Round

Shibbydoo

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!

Shows they are arrogant thinking they could just wipe us off the park.

Fantastic result against a very well established European competition team.

Considering all Saints history, for me this could be knocking on the door of the Great 1971 European games!

Massive away goal to have.

BOOOOOYA! :o)

Brilliant !!! Well done super saints......and well done to all the Saints supporters who spent loads of dosh to be there. First part of our Euro journey done, now we just to concentrate and finish the job in Perth. One very happy bunny tonight !!!!

Immense result!! Some of our plays were outstanding, like the build up to our disallowed goal.

I'm sure the commentator on usasport site compared us to Barcelona in the 2nd half as well, pretty understandable to be honest  :laugh:

And what does Harald Brattback know about football, writing us off in the papers last week :D

Edited by saintj

Being recognized for the performance it was:

A fantastic result for St Johnstone against a club with 20 times the playing budget of the Perth men.

2. 1952: 

BBC Sportsound Billy Dodds: "This is just the tonic Scottish football needed. Celtic winning last night, that was expected, this wasn't."

3. 1952: 
    FULL-TIME

Rosenborg 0-1 St Johnstone

Aw man I was so proud of taking her to the game for her first ever footy experience. I remember it well. If you still have the pics it would be great to get a copy of them. I dont mind you putting them up here. We are heading up on Tuesday.  Saints and my family are my life so I am the happiest guy alive!

That was one of the greatest Saints results of all time. Looking forward to next week's return leg. Well done Tommy, the coaching staff and the players. Also to those fans who made the journey. Yhall Saint has just said he wished he was in Trondheim rather then Eses. There will be more to come my boy!