St Johnstone F.c. Hall Of Fame

AthensSaint

I know you are just  getting a few ideas John but perhaps it would be better to hang fire just now until the criteria is decided for certain. Nothing is  set in stone but the likelyhood is that Saints will induct 3 or4  people connected with the club from  3 or 4 different eras. The boundries of these eras will be decided  at our first meeting I would suspect... At that point I would hope the plan  would be to throw it open to fans to assist in  order to get a full and  proper list of potential inductees. I cannot be sure though as although i am going to be on the selection committee, I will certainly not be leading it....

Certain names are synonymous with St Johnstone FC. and deserving of a mention. 1. Willie Ormond 2. Henry Hall 3. John Connolly 4. Drew Rutherford 5. John Brogan (leading goal-scorer to date) 6. Geoff Brown (already inducted) 7. Alex Totten 8. Alan Main (most appearances to date) and 9. Roddy Grant. Many more deserving of an honourable mention including Paul Smith and Stuart Duff.

Certain names are synonymous with St Johnstone FC. and deserving of a mention. 1. Willie Ormond 2. Henry Hall 3. John Connolly 4. Drew Rutherford 5. John Brogan (leading goal-scorer to date) 6. Geoff Brown (already inducted) 7. Alex Totten 8. Alan Main (most appearances to date) and 9. Roddy Grant. Many more deserving of an honourable mention including Paul Smith and Stuart Duff.

Alex Tottens name is on a certain marble staircase................. not Hall of Fame for me. 

Drew Rutherford

John Brogan

Sergei Baltacha

Alan Main