Its Time To Name & Shame

the mad referee

=======================================

What the F*** are the stewards getting paid for?

Obvious this was about to happen, but they stood back and done sod all.

Great at antagonising the fans and telling them to sit down, but totally useless otherwise.

Time for the club to re-asses their contract with this crowd.

There's bound to be better out there.

Yet for the last two years the stewards were heavy handed bampots. Which do you prefer?

I saw a young lad no older than 15 get grabbed by the throat from G4S, disgraceful actions by them If you ask me

the only disgrace tonight was you and your mates and the guy on the pitch at the end.  You need to take a look at yourself son, you're an idiot.

explain how we are idiots?

===============================

I thought you guys down the bottom corner were great, singing, jumping, Poznan etc...

Your smoke bombs were embarrasing. Second rate ...not even standard Bengali Flares....you gone done, and should get your money back........

The same wee crew were pathetic for not heeding the requests of the club, and then you have the complete tards who ran on the pitch...

what do you think Dylan..... shits n giggles or plain furqin tarded?

Edited by MySpazz

Yet for the last two years the stewards were heavy handed bampots. Which do you prefer?

=================================

Seems like you have totally missed my point.

Let me explain.

When they are expected to act/respond, they do feckall.

When there is nought happening, they appear to go out of their way to antagonise.

Hope I have made things a bit clearer for you.

explain how we are idiots?

First of all, stop hiding behind your mates.  I said you are an idiot.  You are an idiot because you were stupid enough to come on here shouting your mouth off letting the world know that smoke bombs were going to be set off tonight.  And they were.  then you started greeting like a wee boy because you were told in no uncertain terms that you were being stupid.  I'm referring to your post about fans threatening you because your a younger guy.  You can't play the big man on one hand and then claim to just be a wee boy on the other son, that's not how the real world works.  I don't know you and I wish you no harm (other than I hope you're banned from McDiarmid if you're found to have had any part in tonight's idiocy), but I can assure you that your behaviour on here and with the incident at the bus is going to lead you into situations you can't handle.  

Up to now, you have shown that you are unable to grasp that your actions are stupid and could lead you to harm.

Therefore you are an idiot.

Is that clear enough for you?

First of all, stop hiding behind your mates.  I said you are an idiot.  You are an idiot because you were stupid enough to come on here shouting your mouth off letting the world know that smoke bombs were going to be set off tonight.  And they were.  then you started greeting like a wee boy because you were told in no uncertain terms that you were being stupid.  I'm referring to your post about fans threatening you because your a younger guy.  You can't play the big man on one hand and then claim to just be a wee boy on the other son, that's not how the real world works.  I don't know you and I wish you no harm (other than I hope you're banned from McDiarmid if you're found to have had any part in tonight's idiocy), but I can assure you that your behaviour on here and with the incident at the bus is going to lead you into situations you can't handle.  

Up to now, you have shown that you are unable to grasp that your actions are stupid and could lead you to harm.

Therefore you are an idiot.

Is that clear enough for you?

Pretty much spot on, but you didn't mention his poor spelling and grammar.

Wasn't that bothered by the smoke bombs but really pissed off with the arsehole on the pitch at the end, full time and everyone celebrating until he ran on and everyone started booing him. Spoilt the moment for me. Complete and utter t***!

SPOT ON ..........................( just waiting for someone to come out with -" He wasnt a Saints fan BUT a .........!!!

During the match there were actually 4 guys on the pitch. One ran on and jumped about with the players when we scored and got put back in the stand by a steward. At the 'pitch invasion' two originally went on and one came back before another ran the width of the pitch and got caught by the security as he was a few steps up the main stand.

To be fair to the stewards there were about three at each gate holding it shut and a large presence around the lower east stand area. They didn't seem to be much use at getting the guys that came over the wall.

Cracking night though.

Big Dylan was in amongst them. He'll be lucky to ever witness another Saints home match. 

hines-ward-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif

How will I be lucky?People had been lifted at the time for it they would need CCTV to prove anything anyway you t***. I've not missed a home game for nearly 5 years I won't be missing one now

Could I please ask Real Saints and Dylan-Saints to take their personal differences off this site, find somewhere quiet to meet up for a chat to resolve them. I will even come along to ensure fair play and no nastiness ensues!! 

Make sure and jump in for Real Saints though Tranmere :razz:

Please put things into perspective. The boy who ran on at the end was papped out and will probably get a season ban, and rightly so. It was in the top 5 home results in our history so 2 or 3 people going over the wall is hardly the end of the world.

The smoke bomb causes no danger to fellow supporters, so grown men calling for over exuberant young lads to be banned for life is frankly pathetic. Were you never young yourself? Have you never done something at the football that the old moany b****** side of our support frowned upon?

Most of you lot were likely around in the 70's and 80's so get down from your pedastal and focus on the result.

100% guarantee UEFA will see no wrongdoing in the events at the ground and we'll happily march on to Minsk.

CYS.

Please put things into perspective. The boy who ran on at the end was papped out and will probably get a season ban, and rightly so. It was in the top 5 home results in our history so 2 or 3 people going over the wall is hardly the end of the world.

The smoke bomb causes no danger to fellow supporters, so grown men calling for over exuberant young lads to be banned for life is frankly pathetic. Were you never young yourself? Have you never done something at the football that the old moany b****** side of our support frowned upon?

Most of you lot were likely around in the 70's and 80's so get down from your pedastal and focus on the result.

100% guarantee UEFA will see no wrongdoing in the events at the ground and we'll happily march on to Minsk.

CYS.

Grown men? I'm only 3 years older than Dylan and wouldn't dream of risking a fine when the club has specifically beseeched fans not to do it on at least 3 occasions prior to the match.

I have never met Dylan and don't plan on doing so. He is always free to send me a PM if he wants.

I think the wee smoke bombs helped the atmosphere. They didn't interfere with the match as it hadnt started. They stunk like feck though.

I think Dylan pal, you need to calm down and keep things to yourself. Posting on a public domain whereby police can request your IP address if they think you are causing trouble. As for being banned and CCTV. Your being naive if you think that the stadium has none. There are probably near 100 cameras around the ground with superb focussing ability so the match commander was probably watching you guys like a hawk.

Lets focus on the positive. We won. Next round.

2 people properly "invaded" the pitch?!?! Outta nearly 8,000. If Uefa ask questions they will be put at ease.

Get behind the team and stop bickering. Some fans may be youthful but everyone was daft in their younger years at football matches.

COYS