Bus To Home Fc Minsk Leg. Thu 8Th Aug.

bigstu

Hi all. Final plan below. Still spaces if anyone else wants to come. As we have a 49 seater.

If I don't have your number, send me a message and I will reply with mine.

We are leaving edinburgh at 4:30 SHARP from Melville street, just by the corner of queens ferry street,

Some fans will be going for a couple of Pre match pints in Mathers, at 2:30/3pm. Everyone who is free is more than welcome to come along.

We will pickup at ferry toll park and ride at about 4:50pm and Kinross park and ride at 5:15pm approx.

On the way back, we will leave after the game, will try to get the bus at the top of the car park again so everyone knows where it is.

As mentioned, KIDS GO FREE... Prices and names below.

Edinburgh £10 each return

Crieffsaint Andy +2

bigstu +2

Dougie +1

Barney

Myelsy

marc

Nelly (one way, £5)

ptolemy

nold

Hannahrchist

Cea_20

jack +1

Lincolnshire no more

Davy

Edstar +1

Ormond boy +1

Zorro

CEA

Ferry toll. Park and ride. £8 return.

Daanaemac

Kinross pickup £5 return

Thommo

Perth to edinburgh £5 each

Capital saint on way back only

Roddy grant on way back only

Cynical saintee on way back only

If I have missed anyone, or their plus 1'S then let me know.

Look forward to meeting you all on Thursday. Stu

Could I possibly upgrade from a single to a full return ticket please?

Capital Saint not both ways now mate?

As well as Ben and I, I now know for sure that one other will be on bus, only question now being whether it is from Edinburgh ot Ferry Toll P&R (depends on when he gets away from meeting in Glasgow...hoping to be in Mathers for 1500hrs)

That leaves 3 or 4 possibles from Edinburgh that have still to confirm

Capital Saint not both ways now mate?

As well as Ben and I, I now know for sure that one other will be on bus, only question now being whether it is from Edinburgh ot Ferry Toll P&R (depends on when he gets away from meeting in Glasgow...hoping to be in Mathers for 1500hrs)

That leaves 3 or 4 possibles from Edinburgh that have still to confirm

Ok. Capital now both ways.

I have another 2 confirmed. And Eddie has another 1.

About 33 in total now.

And that 'other 1' is now confirmed as being from Edinburgh (dropping off at Ferry Toll on way back)

Incidentally, for any of you non regular posters that are travelling with us and are on Facebook, there is an Edinburgh Saint Supporters Club page if you want to search for that and add yourself so you can keep up to date with the details for this trip and any others throughout the season and beyond.

Incidentally, for any of you non regular posters that are travelling with us and are on Facebook, there is an Edinburgh Saint Supporters Club page if you want to search for that and add yourself so you can keep up to date with the details for this trip and any others throughout the season and beyond.

Edinburgh Saints Supporters Club*

*Saints