Muzzy

ancientsaint

I can understand the club keeping this one back till today to be honest.  Cranks the feelgood factor up even more.  And if last night had gone against us, this news today would have been a good pick-me-up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great News. But why do they have to take 24 hours to tell us on the official site?

Oh ye we were all too busy getting ready for a European game. :roll:

Saints should have said two years or nothing he's would have been panicking least this time if he hits form we could have got some money. I also wouldn't like to see him slot in the team ahead of either Cregg And Wotherspoon they have got to be the strongest two players together

I think if anything he'll be fighting McDonald for a place, Cregg and Wotherspoon for me wrote themselves into Saints folklore last night, it's why I didn't vote on the man of the match thread, they were a well oiled machine and will rip any midfield in Scotland to shreds. Pity help the manager that leaves either one of them on the bench.

I say welcome back Muzz, I am a fan of the player and the man, but I honestly believe we got more from PC and Spoons last night than we ever got from Muzz and Liam.

Just my opinion.

Saints should have said two years or nothing he's would have been panicking least this time if he hits form we could have got some money.

I reckon Saints would have tried their best to get him on a 2 year deal as there is potential of making money from him moving elsewhere,it was probably Muzz himself who wanted the one year

Been off the radar for a few days, managed to get some wifi at a dodgy service station near Manchester, and grinning from ear to ear at this news. Great to see Murray back for another season.

Can't wait for this season to start now. Each year I always think about which team has the potential to hang onto the old firm's shirt tails, and for me, this year it is Saints. I never thought I would say that.