Watching The Away Leg...

SaintDougie

What are peoples plans for watching the away leg in Belarus this Thursday? It's a 5pm kick off which is a bit pants, however I was thinking of asking the guys at the Polwarth Tavern if they could stream it for us. I think they may need to pay a small fee like the Tulloch Institute in Perth, though we can cover this ourselves if we each stick in a quid or two.

I'm up for this idea

The kick off time isn't a problem for me, it's more other arrangements (mine or the wife's) for that night though.

I wouldn't offer to pay the fee up front....wait and see what they say first. Depending on the amount of the fee, it would be worthwhile them paying it to then get our money over the bar

Marc has found out that Belarus-2 (local tv) will be showing a delayed transmission of the match at 8:30pm our time. 

Anyone fancy watching it in someones flat, with a mobile phone amnesty at the door, so we can watch the whole game... As live?

Stu

Marc has found out that Belarus-2 (local tv) will be showing a delayed transmission of the match at 8:30pm our time. 

Anyone fancy watching it in someones flat, with a mobile phone amnesty at the door, so we can watch the whole game... As live?

Stu

7.30pm our time I think?

What if we can't find a stream for the delayed transmission though?