Cunningham........saints Tv An Appreciation

byebyedundee

To echo what everyone else is saying Ross' videos are absolutely first class. Well done that man.

I would also be extremely interested in paying to stream home matches, even the cost of a kids season ticket or something. Pretty sure Dundee Utd have a similar thing on their website.

I'd also like to know if there's any chance of buying a dvd compilation of last seasons highlights?

Live streams would be great for those that can't get to the games regularly, even a delayed stream much like we get occasionally on Alba would work I guess. I can't see it happening though.

I'm not sure about the ins and outs of the legal side, but there would be additional costs for the club associated to a project like this (things like licensing, production, setup etc) so there would need to be a lot of thought and planning put into such a service to make sure that it was actually a viable option. I doubt that SJFC have the resources to dip their toes into something at the moment unfortunately, and if they did then it for sure wouldn't be happening this season.

Remember the match highlights on the website a few years ago? They stopped as soon as we got to the SPL so I assume the club weren't willing to foot the bill for any such costs.

I have no idea, but as there are no SPL highlights abroad I wouldn't be surprised to find that clubs could make their own arrangements.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/spfl-chief-neil-doncaster-nine-year-2027296

There must be some kind of coverage if this article is anything to go by

Last season, there were full highlights of every SPL game on an official YouTube channel. Not sure about this coming season though.

To be honest we get a better deal highlights wise than anyone in the UK. I loved the highlights on the official site when we were in the first division as I missed a lot of games and there was nowhere else to see the goals/talking points.

Night and day compared to having the videos Ross makes and highlights with commentary and replays on youtube the night of a match. Live streaming of all home matches is the only thing that could improve the current situation for me. Following a match via the BBC text updates is torturous, always get an image of some computer illiterate person on a dodgy dial up connection typing with one finger.