New Podcast

BAM

Just read that Saints are to launch a new Podcast on Tuesday called SaintsTalk!!!!

This is great news - if I recall correctly, they had 4 pre-season podcasts a couple of years ago. Is a great way of keeping in touch with the goings on and all helps to make the fans feel part of the club.

Well done Saints!!!

yeah it should be able to be downloaded by anyone, will be going on a site called www.podbean.com where it will be stored along with hopefully future episodes of SaintsTalk.

I've been planning on producing a club podcast for a wee while now and since the league season is just kicking off i thought it would be a good time to start. I had no idea the club had produced episodes before until last night when Fiona sent me the link to them so yeah it would be good to get the person who made them before involved in future episodes somehow (his podcasts were excellent and very professionally done).

the podcast will take the form of a discussion (sort of similar to Sport Sound Extra from BBC Scotland) with Paul Kane, Roddy Grant and one other guest to be confirmed who'll be looking back to the Monaco game in '99 and looking ahead to the Minsk game at McDiarmid. we're also going to record some vox pops to include in it at the Hearts game so the fans have a voice as well.

It Is a pilot episode to see how well it goes and how well it's received and if people like it we'll try and make it a regular thing! will post the link on here like I do with Saints TV and will be online Tuesday night to listen to.