Looking For A Link The Stream...

Mike

OVERSEAS SAINTS FANS

Half expecting one of the TV stations to pick up the Saints home match this Thursday......however.

IF NOT -  :arrow:  it is on BBC RADIO SCOTLAND.

Send your Skype name via PM and i will hook you up with Radio Scotland via relay this Thursday... :wink:

As noted - these two links are reliable IF the match is on:

If the match is not on either of those two streaming sites, i can say with good certainty that it is not on (as in not live on the net).

Failing everything.... Sky Sports is here http://www.coolsport.tv/skynews.html

COYS

Edited by MySpazz

OVERSEAS SAINTS FANS

Half expecting one of the TV stations to pick up the Saints home match this Thursday......however.

Send your Skype name via PM and i will hook you up with Radio Scotland via relay this Thursday... :wink:

If the match is not on either of those two streaming sites, i can say with good certainty that it is not on (as in not live on the net).

COYS

Hi! I'm in Italy but desperate to listen to the game... How do I PM you?

Cheers!

I've found tunnelbear works pretty well for listening to Sportsound on the BBC website. You do have to install it on your mac/pc, but it's fairly idiot proof compared to other VPN solutions I've used in the past.

Here's a tip: Region-checking is only done by the BBC when the web page with the player loads and starts up. Turn tunnelbear (or your other VPN of choice) on, load the page, start listening, pause the audio, then go ahead and turn tunnelbear back off. Press play and continue to listen.

That way, you can use the free tunnelbear quota, and aren't going to be affected by any capacity issues that they have in their proxies.

(Still on the lookout for a video stream though...)

OVERSEAS SAINTS FANS

COYS

you can stream the radio commentary to a streaming site like justin.tv if people dont have skype