Eskihispor Love Vindicated

MySpazz

Seeing the reaction and attitude of Rosenborg players and fans to us, experiencing the depths of tinkery of Minsk just how different the bromance with EsEs now feels...

Two years, three opposing teams... 1 class, 1 void, 1 devoid

Killie this weekend, in the EsEs away top COYS!

Seeing the reaction and attitude of Rosenborg players and fans to us, experiencing the depths of tinkery of Minsk just how different the bromance with EsEs now feels...

Two years, three opposing teams... 1 class, 1 void, 1 devoid

Killie this weekend, in the EsEs away top COYS!

Agree 100%. All those who moaned about our "gay love in" etc. with EsEs perhaps now understands how special an experience that was given the last two Euro ties. I highly doubt we'll see a Rosenborg or Minsk fan travel to our next Euro away tie or home tie.. that was something special.

Agree with the initial statement however we must remember that the results went ESEs way right through the tie so they were always in happy mood, This year results were against our oponents in both ties until the home tie loss of course so we never seen if there was another side to ESES. Remember Rosenbourg fans on here virtually changed their attitudes as the game was evolving over there, Just saying like.   

I disagree. The atmosphere about the respective cities on the afternoons of the games at Eses and Rosenborg was like chalk and cheese. In Eses we got stopped by several groups of people wanting to take photos of us in our kilts and with the party atmosphere in Bar street the bonds were already forged before a ball was kicked. In Trondheim there were hardly any home supporters to be seen in the city centre. With Eses I believe that the bonds would remain, no matter the result.

Got to Agree regarding Turkey. We were treated like celebrities out there. They genuinely enjoyed the experience and colour brought to Turkey by the saints fans. Rosenborg didn't care a jot which made the trip all the more satisfying when we stuffed them.

Two very different trips each as enjoyable as the other for very different reason.

I didn't make it to either of the aforementioned trips

but I have always suspected that the Turks were almost as

excited about being in Europe as we were which started

the party atmosphere which no good Saints fan would

be able to resist. For Rosenborg their home game was

more of a means to and end, even an inconvenience,

en route to the group stages.