North Stand V Ross County

pete1967

While I like the idea I don't think there'll be nearly a big enough crowd to justify opening all 4 stands. The club woul need to pay extra turnstile operators, catering staff, and stewards so can't see it happening.

If crowds do start to pick up and the team are playing well, maybe worth thinking about later in the season?

A nice thought.

Fair comments

Was just thinking of how to create better atmosphere

usually sit in Ormond stnd but next to no atmosphere in there as so far away from singing sections of east stand

Can remember not so long ago that the Ormond stand wasn't open for spl games apart from o firm visits

Take it we will be going back to less the 3000 home fans

Depressing

Take it we will be going back to less the 3000 home fans

Depressing

I don't know: my kids are keen to go back again, presumably inspired by the last couple of weeks. Others may be in a similar situation. Whether they'll be so keen after the Ross County game is another thing!

how are we going to attract some of the fans that were at the euro ties back

The club sitting back and hoping they will come back isn't the solution

maybe handing out a load of free tickets to adults, think schools used to be given them, they fans will hopefully buy programmes,food and things from saints shop thus giving the club money

This is the time to get extra fans up to mcdiamid who will hopefully have a good knock on effect

Maybe there's a load of saints fans who would love to attend games but no longer can afford to go, free ticket some of these people

We have to try something radical

how are we going to attract some of the fans that were at the euro ties back

The club sitting back and hoping they will come back isn't the solution

maybe handing out a load of free tickets to adults, think schools used to be given them, they fans will hopefully buy programmes,food and things from saints shop thus giving the club money

This is the time to get extra fans up to mcdiamid who will hopefully have a good knock on effect

Maybe there's a load of saints fans who would love to attend games but no longer can afford to go, free ticket some of these people

We have to try something radical

Summer football. Simples. We'd probably buy season tickets. I love Saints, but I love my testicles even more.

Yes schools are not back, I was talking about giving tickets away free to adults

Don't think that anyone could complain about the free U 12,s and Ormond deal, but there's  a great deal of saints fans who don't take their kids or don't have kids

These are the fans who aren't thought of

Yes schools are not back, I was talking about giving tickets away free to adults

Don't think that anyone could complain about the free U 12,s and Ormond deal, but there's  a great deal of saints fans who don't take their kids or don't have kids

Aye, and Tesco next door could let everybody fill their trolleys for free that day.......

Agreed that folk with no kids etc are probably the least serviced with 'deals' but there has to be a limit

-----------

If I didnt have kids I'd be several hundred pounds a month better off.

A single guy has one bedroom to heat, one mouth to feed, one body to buy clothes for. That's before you consider entertaining them. Hobbies etc. Families get assistance more than single folk to attend football for a reason.

Most of people I know in Perth without mud

Most of the people I know who don't have kids don't even support saints

How many fans do we have here that dont/  used to go to games , a thousand/ 2 thousand and  how many of these don't go even at £15 admittance

Price is a key factor whether you have kids or not

-----------

If I didnt have kids I'd be several hundred pounds a month better off.

A single guy has one bedroom to heat, one mouth to feed, one body to buy clothes for. That's before you consider entertaining them. Hobbies etc. Families get assistance more than single folk to attend football for a reason.

It was your choice to have kids though, why should Saints subsidise your lifestyle and not the single mans?

I'm cool with the kids going free deals, I accept they are the future fan but making it cheaper for adults annoys me. Why can't I sit in the Ormond stand for £16 without children?

Because (you would hope) those attending with kids and choosing to sit in a FAMILY area will behave in a certain way. If adults could get in without kids, any bammer wanting in for cheap would end up there...TOTALLY defeating the whole point.....but don't let that stand in the way of your latest pc outrage