Dundee Utd V Saints 24/8/13

Am no goin'. Will be standing on Loch Lomondside marrying off eldest son to gorgeous blonde cockney with seriously serious bazongas. Given I have to meet the atrocious ex and her appalling family, and be polite to them for hours and hours, AND be nice to bus-loads of English tossers to boot, you had better see Saints win so I have something to hang on to as the afternoon and night proceeds. PLEASE!!!!

what a charming individual you arent

I would think this is the game of the day along with Celtic vs. ICT and amazingly all six games start at 3pm unless I've missed something. Just like the old days. Winning at Tannadice is always special.

Still remember being right behind the goal when Paul Kane lobbed Sieb Deixtra from about 25 yards.  Sieb was about 6"6' and really not far off his line.  Great goal.

Still remember being right behind the goal when Paul Kane lobbed Sieb Deixtra from about 25 yards.  Sieb was about 6"6' and really not far off his line.  Great goal.

I remember that too - fantastic goal.

I also remember John Connolly scoring he second in a 2-0 New Day's win. It's always great when the ball hits the roof of the net and rolls down the back of the net and everybody's behind that goal.