Best Restaurant In The Town

LethamChippy

I love coming back to Perth for the assortment of very good restaurants.

We tried Duo on Princes St last month when we were up, which is an Italian part to Pig Halle.

It was the best Italian food I have had in a very long time. Service was great, ambiance was good. Will definitely be my first choice when we're next up.

We also went to 63 Tay Street, which I found very pretentious, the menu had a couple of things i didn't know what it meant, so I asked the waiter/manager person, who was a bit aloof. The food was good though.

I know the thread says Perth, but if your looking for a good restuarant in Dundee, Byzantium..

Brilliant service and great food.

There was a Byzantium in Perth, at the place where the Filling Station used to be. Pretty sure it was the same owners, but it died on its @rse. Not sure why, because the people i know who went there said it was very good.

Anyhoo, Perth has a lot of very good restaurants for such a small place. Breizh, Sante, Tabou, Tabla, Kerachers, Grand Italia, Lets Eat and Pig Halle/Duo are my personal favourites.