The Bench. Weak Or What?

cjw

There were decent players on the bench, Wright just didn't bring them on! McDonald in his short spell with the club has shown he brings something to team and we know Millar does but Edwards is far more cold than hot and too often has looked a million miles off the pace when brought on as a sub. Getting up to the speed of the game is a real problem for him. Fallon was partly effective against Rosenborg but other than that has been really, really bad. Up there with some of the worst players to play for the club and I don't think I'm exaggerating there. Chris Kane has to be pushing him for his spot on the bench.

Wright hasn't been great with his use of subs so far this season IMO.

WOW one defeat and the knives are out -

This is more pathetic than those you are trying to have a go at.

It's a bad defeat to a poor side when it is the kind of game we should be winning if we have aspirations of challenging for top 3 or 4 in the league. It was also the manner of the defeat and the fact that it is 1 point from the last 9, where we were pumped by Utd and lucky to get a point at Aberdeen.

The concerns of posters are cumulative and to try and put it in the context you have is pretty narrow minded and surprising for you

I think my biggest concern yesterday was that, after two iffy performances (and the Dundee Utd game was iffy, not dreadful - 4-0 wasn't a reflection of the game), we started scrappily, and then settled a little and got the goal. I thought we would then improve and find a rhythm, but it almost had the opposite effect.