jfk

A Lackluster Murray Davidson

175 posts in this topic

I thought he was outstanding on Friday.

As did I. Much more like himself.

I actually really liked Davidson and Wotherspoon together in the middle of the park. Thought it worked really well.

Yeah, he was excellent on Friday until the referee played him out of the game with the yellow card. He is a very physical player and we lack that at times in the middle. As I've said elsewhere, what a headache for TW.

I bet he will be pleased about that.

Muzz played through injury the whole of last season.

Let's hope he has now fully recovered and we see a rejuvenated player.

Muzz played through injury the whole of last season.

Let's hope he has now fully recovered and we see a rejuvenated player.

2.5 years after my post!  Good job Muzz is on the ball! :roll:

Tommy in the media criticising Muzz for declaring himself fit and not lasting the 90 mins on Sat.

Not like Tommy to pan a player in public.

He must have been annoyed.

If he was sick as a result of the concussion then he has to show he was angry.  I know Muzz is the kind of guy who thinks he is indestructible, but with all the stuff going on in rugby just now about head injuries it would be foolish to downplay it.

If he was sick as a result of the concussion then he has to show he was angry.  I know Muzz is the kind of guy who thinks he is indestructible, but with all the stuff going on in rugby just now about head injuries it would be foolish to downplay it.

I'm sure he had been ill also. 

If it was concussion related, he wouldn't have been near the team in the first place. I'm sure most sports have pretty strict concussion protocols in place these days. 

Sure he had been given all clear regarding concussion.

TW said Muzz had been sick during the week and that he had declared himself 100% fit for the match hence Tommy's anger.

Would not be surprised if Muzz is sitting in the stand at Dundee - opening for Chris Millar to get back in squad??

Can't say I agree with Tommy airing the Muzz situation in public, a man to man talk privately would surely have been more appropriate.

Also, Muzz is not a neurosurgeon.  Is it the sole responsibility of a player who was in hospital 2 weeks ago with concussion to declare himself fit?

It was, I believe nothing ot do with concussion but that he had been sick during the week but declared he was fit.

You do not have to be a neurosurgeon to know when you have been puiking and how that his effected you.

Edited by Templar Saint

Not sure but think sickness or nausea could be caused by a head knock.

You can not be too carefully & would be amazed if he was not assessed.

There's a minor chance that happened in the hospital. Apparently they have doctors and everything.

I would have thought so but I think he was picked up after the game & went back with the rest of the team which is not very long to assess anyone,especially with the problems at A&E.