Morton Away

Edstar101

Yeah, yeah......you are in for a shock mate.....having kids changes women.....

I was joking. Depending on when he decides to pop out into the world, I'd like to think I'll be allowed out to play for one night. Maybe. It is Greenock on a Tues/Wed night after all!

Incidently, one of the first "dates" (in the loosest sense of the word) I took Nikki to was a Challenge Cup game, midweek, in Greenock. Romantic or what?

I was joking. Depending on when he decides to pop out into the world, I'd like to think I'll be allowed out to play for one night. Maybe. It is Greenock on a Tues/Wed night after all!

Incidently, one of the first "dates" (in the loosest sense of the word) I took Nikki to was a Challenge Cup game, midweek, in Greenock. Romantic or what?

Careful Casanova

So far the names of those that are wanting to get the bus are.

Myself

Eddie+ 2

Nelly (Pending)

Dean

Craig G

Craig S

Jack

Gregor

Barney

Ptolemy

Danny

That's 13 with Eddie's plus two, however if these are your kids Eddie of course we would prefer for them to go for free or discounted pending on final numbers

All we can get is a 49 seater at £325, so as per the European home games the more people we can get involved the cheaper it'll be for all.

I'm keen as well so add me to the list too please Andy; may well be able to encourage one or two pals to come along as well. Good going organising this!

That's you added as well Rory. I am just awaiting confirmation of pick up at Deer park, however as mentioned there should be no reason why not as the same company did pick up's at Ferry toll as well as Kinross Park & Ride for the Minsk game.

Bus is filling up nicely now with 22 confirmed, we are already looking at the costs being half of what the return train would cost us.