Chris "midgey" Millar - An Appreciation

Dave Ferg

I'd like to see folk post their coaching badges ..... then tell us how you'd pick the team.

Snore. 

It's a ****ing football forum. It's primary existence is for us to discuss how we'd pick the team! Get over yersel. 

Midge has been invaluable to saints since Morris left. 

I'm not talking pish and of course he is going to be in "fine fettle" at a fun day. He isn't going to be bad mouthing the club to the fans. The way he is being treated is shite. There's absolutely no reason for me to make this up.

HSF you say it is facts. It is not though it is your opinion.

Clubs and managers will make decisions form time to time that fans disagree with from twitter comments it appears that saints are trading using him as part of a deal for Quintongo at Morton.

Chris has just put this up on facebook

Be thankful, accept the things you can't change, believe in yourself, work hard, be humble, stay focused, love, prove them wrong #positivity #goodthingsarecoming #believe

HSF you say it is facts. It is not though it is your opinion.

Clubs and managers will make decisions form time to time that fans disagree with from twitter comments it appears that saints are trading using him as part of a deal for Quintongo at Morton.

Chris has just put this up on facebook

Be thankful, accept the things you can't change, believe in yourself, work hard, be humble, stay focused, love, prove them wrong #positivity #goodthingsarecoming #believe

The Quintongo thing was made up. The guy admitted it on twitter. 

You think that post from Chris is a guy happy at the club?

it's blatantly obvious there's something going on here. Posts from both him and his wife on social media do not point to it being a fitness issue.

The problem with the clubs silence on the matter is it fuels speculation, and what might be a minor issue within the club grows arms and legs. 

The club should be explaining to the fans why one of our best and most liked players, that has been with us through a promotion, a cup win and five European campaigns has been completely frozen out, if that is indeed the case. 

I'm not talking pish and of course he is going to be in "fine fettle" at a fun day. He isn't going to be bad mouthing the club to the fans. The way he is being treated is shite. There's absolutely no reason for me to make this up.

Being a bit vague on the ol' details though HSF. What's the situation?

She's not talking pish at all. She's bang on the money.. Chris Millar IS fit and available for selection but is being  frozen out for some reason. He can't come out and speak about it but the club can and should. Time to cut the cloak and dagger pish. Millar is one of the Scottish Cup legends and if his time is up at the club, then the club should come out and say so. If it's something personal there is no great need for details, just a short and clear statement. That's the least he deserves. I personally hope he sees out his contract with Saints...

I'm prone to believe HSF, she's not the type who'd make up rumours about players like Millar. 

A real shame if he has been frozen out to try and force him out, I've absolutely no doubt if TW told him he needed to move him on to free up wages then he'd have obliged to either finding a new club or taking a cut.