Saints For Europe This Year?

sainteez

The most important thing at the moment to allow our selves a chance of competing for a place in Europe, to do this we need to be top 6 and in touch with the teams above, looking good just now but long way to go

I would take top 6, missing out on Europe and a Cup Final though

All big asks but achievable

C.O.Y.S

My opinion is that if every team played to their100% potential every week, saints would be second. However, consistency is key in such a tight league, and Inverness and Aberdeen are better than us in that regard.

I'd like to believe that we can finish above Motherwell and push the other two all the way though. We are more than capable of going on a 5 or 6 match run, and we are very tough to beat at home.

We have as much chance as any other team more than some in fact.

If we keep playing like we did on sat. improving our away form then yes European football is there for us.

As long as it's a country that's close and disnae charge for beer like a wounded water buffalo.

How much does a wounded water buffalo charge for a pint? :wink:  :shock:

(feel I'm  setting myself up for the punch-line)

Norway was one of the best trips I ve been on. Minsk was disappointing but we played them off the park. It was a learning curve. If we get to Europe again, do I think we can win the tournament this time........ maybe

Problem we'll have is retaining key players. You'll probably see a good few heading for pastures new in 8 months time.

The most important thing at the moment to allow our selves a chance of competing for a place in Europe, to do this we need to be top 6 and in touch with the teams above, looking good just now but long way to go

I would take top 6, missing out on Europe and a Cup Final though

All big asks but achievable

C.O.Y.S

If we get to the cup final that would mean we get into Europe, if we haven't qualified through the league.

How much does a wounded water buffalo charge for a pint? :wink:  :shock:

(feel I'm  setting myself up for the punch-line)

Bad grammar on my part it is meant to read "charge like a wounded water buffalo for A drink" as in heavily, £7.50 for a pint £11.00 for a nip.

Give us a team from Bulgaria or Romania 75p and 40p sounds ok. Nae Scandanavian teams.