Cup Semi V Aberdeen

Maryburghsaint

Are we going to be running a bus to this game? Either way I will be out of the country from Friday for two weeks so if tix go on sale in that time which is unlikely would someone be kind enough to get me one and I will reimburse you on my return? Enjoy the win against the Caley unfortunately i will miss it.

Not often this dillema would come up nowadays but should we fill our allocation of tix for this or hopefully the final would a non season ticket holder like myself be able to get a ticket trhough our supporters club? I would hate to miss out due to someone that has only ever been to the odd big game getting a ticket instead of me due to them beeing able to walk into the ticket office.

Just looked at the train and there is one leaving Inverness at 1045 getting to edinbugh at 1424. The return is leaving Edinburgh at 1741 and getting to Inverness at 2101, there are also later trains available for those of us who like kareoke after a football game!!! The return for an adult is £22.60 and under 15 £11.30. We could probably get it cheaper if we booked as a group.

Getting excited for the game now!!! COYS :)

The train looks like a good option, just remember there may be extra time and penalties so we'd need a later train home.

Maybe a slightly earlier train down as well to allow for delays and travel to Tynecastle from the centre.

Did you check any other times, Saintee?

As for price, I'm sure you do get cheaper group bookings, but remember if we fill a 17 seater bus then it won't be much more than £10-£12 each.

Cristo, if we got the 0941 train getting into edinburgh at 1317 then i think that we would be there in enough time as it is only a 25 minute walk from the station to tynecastle. The next train that leaves edinburgh is at 1948 getting into inverness at 2310. The prices are still the same. If we are going by train we would need to book asap as these prices have just been released and will not take long to go up.

Cristo, if we got the 0941 train getting into edinburgh at 1317 then i think that we would be there in enough time as it is only a 25 minute walk from the station to tynecastle. The next train that leaves edinburgh is at 1948 getting into inverness at 2310. The prices are still the same. If we are going by train we would need to book asap as these prices have just been released and will not take long to go up.

Ok, good work S14. We'll need to get a meeting organised soon to agree on the best form of travel, but if it's the train then I suggest we go with the earlier departure and later return.

Although I'm confident we'll do it within the 90 minutes :wink:

• 2 weeks later...