Chris Kane

ancientsaint

I was wrong about Stevie May in this forum prior to his return and, as I am no good at predicting anything, see my position in the Prediction League Table, I can't see Kane as anything other than a journeyman striker in the lower leagues.

Hoping for a bit of positive reverse psychology here!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
10 hours ago, PanamaSaint said:

maybe a full season loan would suit him best. no having to compete against mcmillan straight away.

He's already had a full season loan at that level has he not? About two seasons ago. 

He needs to make a serious impact in the next six months. He'll never have a better chances as he's bang in scoring form and he's coming into a side who aren't getting goals. 

On 1/6/2018 at 1:50 PM, Wendy Saints said:

I think he is playing at his level to be honest, and I don’t want to appear cruel when I say that. He is also playing alongside a natural in Dobbie which can only help..

I had a look through the QOS fans forum and general census is that though they will miss him he is rated as a championship level player. Comments on Kerr much more positive.