Spitting Incident?

Dave Ferg

Probably somebody just foaming at the sight of the jug eared judas.

i don't give a shit about mr britain.he is not worth even a hoot of derision never mind a token amount of phlem.the alleged spit spat on the other hand should  not  be made to undermine in any way what is an excellent support.

The people who also saw were sat in the same area as me. Would you like me to get their full names and addresses for you?

I don't know if they mentioned it to any police/stewards. Would you like me to get clarification of that?

Mrs Brittain did not confirm it to me, no.

Other people have now come on here and confirmed they saw a spitting incident, please stop singling out my posts.

I imagine Savage Henry is referring to photograph on the Daily Record website but who am I to pass comment on the supposed weight of our fans.

I fear that there is truth in this story......as well as the general, em, enthusiasm, of some of our support, there will have been a fair degree of alcohol thrown into the mix as well, which often makes people do things that they perhaps would not usually.....although anyone who spits on someone else is more than likely a complete tosser alcohol or no alcohol

I fear that there is truth in this story......as well as the general, em, enthusiasm, of some of our support, there will have been a fair degree of alcohol thrown into the mix as well, which often makes people do things that they perhaps would not usually.....although anyone who spits on someone else is more than likely a complete tosser alcohol or no alcohol

I messaged ghostie on Saturday night. The young guy next to me had chewing gum in his mouth and was shouting at Brittain as he passed . The chewing gum went flying out his mouth and onto the grass. I turned to him and said did you just spit there and he said no it was my chewing gum when I started shouting at big ears. Some folk need to get a fvcking life !!!!