St Johnstone V St Mirren 11/1/14 Ko 1500

rik2304

I do see where your coming from, but at the end of the day the team you or i pick(or any other former) will mean feck all.

I agree. I automatically bypass every post with a team selection in it. I don't mind a bit of debate about team selection but posts with nothing but a starting 11 send me to sleep.

Anyone know how its possible to listen to the BBC open all mics stream outside the UK? (Im in Estonia at the moment).

I use google chrome and then an extension for it called Hola better internet, which is totally free.

I then go to the bbc website and click on the hola smiley face guy and change it to uk.

Easy peasy, and better than other proxies as you can do it different countries for different websites, e.g. I often have netflix set to usa

I use google chrome and then an extension for it called Hola better internet, which is totally free.

I then go to the bbc website and click on the hola smiley face guy and change it to uk.

Easy peasy, and better than other proxies as you can do it different countries for different websites, e.g. I often have netflix set to usa

Brilliant, got it working. Thanks!