Saints V Hearts 18/1/14 Ko 3Pm

glenrothes saintee

Now I've calmed down I've come to the conclusion its not worth reading too much into anything today. The ref effectively killed the game after 20 mins by sending off Ando. After that we did tremendously with ten men. We then tried to close the game out but tired legs, emotion and a terrible referee stopped what would have been a great 3 points. We were the better team today by a country mile.

A couple of muppets in the carpark straight out of Niddrie throwing a couple of elbows, then bolting.

Thought Fraser Wright didn't help by grabbing the ball in the back of the net with Stevenson, and then it all went tits up,never understand what it achieves stopping the player getting the ball, we ended up in a worse position than them with our sending off being the keeper, but fair play to Mannus, just about put Stevenson through the net.

Jamie Hamill is a vile little shit and loved big Tommy giving him pelters from the sideline.

Had the couple of hearts fans throwing elbows come out of the ormond stand with kids in attendance

if so thats shocking behaviour

A couple of muppets in the carpark straight out of Niddrie throwing a couple of elbows, then bolting.

Thought Fraser Wright didn't help by grabbing the ball in the back of the net with Stevenson, and then it all went tits up,never understand what it achieves stopping the player getting the ball, we ended up in a worse position than them with our sending off being the keeper, but fair play to Mannus, just about put Stevenson through the net.

Jamie Hamill is a vile little shit and loved big Tommy giving him pelters from the sideline.

Fair play to Mannus?  He cost us today, no doubt about it.

What the **** did I just watch?

What was mcdonald doing?!

ando never a red yellow at most.

Linesman was blind.

REF was shite.

Tw shite.

Muzz absolutly gutting.

Stevie may hatrick amd only 1 point.

Stevenson the little thug

Mannus suspended.

There goes the top 6 , no chance of Europe absolute shambles!

Scobbie the most useless **** on the park worse goalkeeper than he is a defender and thats saying something!

for anyone saying a point is a decent result, check yourself into Murray royal they are by far the worst team in the league!

Scobbie?? Are you on drugs son?? Get a grip. Scobbie had a decent game.

Europe?? Are you on drugs son?? Get a grip. Long before today we had no chance of qualifing for Europe.

Worst team in the league??  Are you on drugs son?? I have seen  worse teams than Hearts at Mcd this season.. ICT and Ross county  are two.

I might give you your other points but FFS stop being such a drama queen. :evil:

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

Was it knee or ankle, anyone know? I know he had a knee niggle pre-match but the suggestion of a tendon injury suggests achilles? Was it Jim Weir who snapped his Achilles tendon jumping for a ball unchallenged and landing awkwardly. Mid 90s?

Not his achiles but his knee,

Player Sweeney?? ruptured his achiles in his first game at Perth,

Edited by mainstand

Europe?? Are you on drugs son?? Get a grip. Long before today we had no chance of qualifing for Europe.

Worst team in the league??  Are you on drugs son?? I have seen  worse teams than Hearts at Mcd this season.. ICT and Ross county  are two.

I might give you your other points but FFS stop being such a drama queen. :evil:

. :laugh:

Couldna resist a comment Ghostie :wink:

Edited by Center Half

Worst team in the league?? Are you on drugs son?? I have seen worse teams than Hearts at Mcd this season.. ICT and Ross county are two.

Maybe a few..

Just dont rate scobbie at all, I know Europe was no chance but its no wonder with our results, id be suprised if we finish top 6 , our away form is terrible, yeh weve had some good results this season but had some total howlers aswel. We were 3-1 up in injury time ffs!

Hearts are horrible little cunts few decent players but the rest have been run into the ground this season, alot of people on here before the games were agreeing that hearts are worst team in the league this year seen more than a few people say 4-0 saints before the game!

My opinion is hearts are the worst team in the league. How many games have they won this year!? Aye 3 one less than partick and partick played less games....

Ict are a fairly decent team compared to what they used to be just look how well there done last season and doing this season.

Tbh just pissed off we wasted an easy 3 points. The referee has to be the worst of the season tho.

Maybe a few..

Just dont rate scobbie at all, I know Europe was no chance but its no wonder with our results, id be suprised if we finish top 6 , our away form is terrible, yeh weve had some good results this season but had some total howlers aswel. We were 3-1 up in injury time ffs!

Hearts are horrible little cunts few decent players but the rest have been run into the ground this season, alot of people on here before the games were agreeing that hearts are worst team in the league this year seen more than a few people say 4-0 saints before the game!

My opinion is hearts are the worst team in the league. How many games have they won this year!? Aye 3 one less than partick and partick played less games....

Ict are a fairly decent team compared to what they used to be just look how well there done last season and doing this season.

Tbh just pissed off we wasted an easy 3 points. The referee has to be the worst of the season tho.

On this point I agree with you completely... :wink:

Maybe a few..

Scobbie has been by FAR are most consistent defender this season!

I actually really do wonder if some Saints fans are watching the same games as me sometimes.

For one Easton can't play 2 games without getting bloody injured.

This season ICT just park the bus! they did it at home against us. Scored and sat 10 men behind the ball, we just struggled to break them down because they just sat deep and we just humped it forward to May. They are very average side.

Everytime we dont win someone comes on here and goes "OMG WERE NEVER GOING TO MAKE TOP 6 OMG OMG"  If we had won today and beat Partick during the week we would of been like 7 points ahead of Hibs. (Albeit, we didn't win today) If we keep our home form going we WILL finish in the top 6, if we don't then that's because we haven't deserved to finish in the top 6. 

We were unlucky in several aspects

1) Ando sending off - harsh - how from 30 yds your stopping a goal scoring opportunity I don't know.

2) We took the foot of the gas at 3-1 should have buried them!

3) we let ourselves down at 3-1 as and put pressure on Mannus

4) looks a serious one for muzz, possibly career threat wi op tonight or tomorrow :(

5) surely when Mannus goes we should have hooked a midfield to go in the sticks so at least we have a defence to mark up.

6) Keeper done an excellent job all afternoon - sending was by letter of the law correct but unfortunate when your opposition is battering your team mate

Scobbie has been by FAR are most consistent defender this season!

I actually really do wonder if some Saints fans are watching the same games as me sometimes.

For one Easton can't play 2 games without getting bloody injured.

This season ICT just park the bus! they did it at home against us. Scored and sat 10 men behind the ball, we just struggled to break them down because they just sat deep and we just humped it forward to May. They are very average side.

Everytime we dont win someone comes on here and goes "OMG WERE NEVER GOING TO MAKE TOP 6 OMG OMG" If we had won today and beat Partick during the week we would of been like 7 points ahead of Hibs. (Albeit, we didn't win today) If we keep our home form going we WILL finish in the top 6, if we don't then that's because we haven't deserved to finish in the top 6.

As I said I just dont rate scobbie. Did I mention Easton? Or just jumping to conclusions?

Ict just park the bus but theyv still only scored one less goal than us and conceded alot less tHan us and theyr above us??

Wasnt going omg omg top 6 just find it rather annoying I would much rather the team progress than go backwards...

were 1 point ahead with a game in hand.

Thats pretty much my point, that we just arnt playing good enough for top 6 you cant just go on home form amd hope for the best!

As I said I just dont rate scobbie. Did I mention Easton? Or just jumping to conclusions?

Ict just park the bus but theyv still only scored one less goal than us and conceded alot less tHan us and theyr above us??

Wasnt going omg omg top 6 just find it rather annoying I would much rather the team progress than go backwards...

were 1 point ahead with a game in hand.

Thats pretty much my point, that we just arnt playing good enough for top 6 you cant just go on home form amd hope for the best!

I didn't say you did mention Easton but who else is the alternative to play at left back :wink: I'm using common sense as thats a direct comparison. not jumping to conclusions.

It wasn't anything personal that you said we wouldn't make top 6 I just find in every thread in matches we haven't won that's what everyone shouts about, no mention of it when we win.

IF we do keep the home form up though we will start picking points up away from home as well. We are in the top 6 at the moment pretty much carried by our home form so if we do continue to win at home and start picking up points away then why wouldn't we be in the top 6?

All ifs rather then certainties but that's football.

Edited by PerthSeany

It is sad Day that a bus load of football fans set off to watch a game football, their game was cancelled and decided to drop in on the nearest game to where they were ? I have done this in this past no problem, I am sure at Muirton one day The now defunct Rangers football team attened  game when their match was cancelled? we had a inflated crowd that day £££££££

Because their game at Scumdee was off and they wanted to watch their hero Stevie May.

Just another example why the Ref. was totally out of his depth today.

Allowed himself to be surrounded by Hearts players mouthing off without showing them who is in charge (or was supposed to be)

Just another example why the Ref. was totally out of his depth today.

Allowed himself to be surrounded by Hearts players mouthing off without showing them who is in charge (or was supposed to be)

Incompetent or bent?

The choice is yours to make. ;)

Hmmmph, what a waste of twenty two quid!!

I could've just as easily spent it on a big supermarket carry out and got pissed. Or taken my wife to the pictures and fallen asleep halfway through the entertainment on offer.Or maybe just saved it for a rainy day.

Three red cards, two penalties, a hat trick, an ambulance at the side of the pitch (get well soon Muzz),a second ambulance (get well soon TC), we finish with nine men and no goalkeeper and we still don't lose. 

For years to come we'll talk about this game and say "I was there". There are ups and downs in every season and this result will have no bearing on where we finish in the league.

And for those who are criticising Mannus, just remember the next time three wee neds are trying  to give one of your mates a doing, you're not allowed to help him out in case you get yourself into trouble, you may get, beat up, or even worse you may be arrested and miss work on Monday. Or you may even miss the next game or two.

As I said at the top, what a waste of money.

Oh, and if that's true about the busload of Hamilton fans being turned away then I'd love to know who was responsible for that. Disgraceful.

Hmmmph, what a waste of twenty two quid!!

I could've just as easily spent it on a big supermarket carry out and got pissed. Or taken my wife to the pictures and fallen asleep halfway through the entertainment on offer.Or maybe just saved it for a rainy day.

Three red cards, two penalties, a hat trick, an ambulance at the side of the pitch (get well soon Muzz),a second ambulance (get well soon TC), we finish with nine men and no goalkeeper and we

still don't lose. 

For years to come we'll talk about this game and say "I was there". There are ups and downs in every season and this result will have no bearing on where we finish in the league.

And for those who are criticising Mannus, just remember the next time three wee neds are trying  to give one of your mates a doing, you're not allowed to help him out in case you get yourself into trouble, you may get, beat up, or even worse you may be arrested and miss work on Monday. Or you may even miss the next game or two.

As I said at the top, what a waste of money.

Oh, and if that's true about the busload of Hamilton fans being turned away then I'd love to know who was responsible for that. Disgraceful.

Where else would you get entertainment like today for 22 quid and you forgot to mention the CLOWN thrown in.

Presume you forgot to add a "smiley" or "wink" during your post.

It is sad Day that a bus load of football fans set off to watch a game football, their game was cancelled and decided to drop in on the nearest game to where they were ? I have done this in this past no problem, I am sure at Muirton one day The now defunct Rangers football team attened  game when their match was cancelled? we had a inflated crowd that day £££££££

Because their game at Scumdee was off and they wanted to watch their hero Stevie May.

Was nt at the game, but not the way I was told it happened. About 2pm a group of young Hamilton yobs were walking through the car park out their nuts looking to start on anyone that went near them. It sounds like the police and stewards prevented large scale disorder.

Edited by Dr Christmas Jones

Where else would you get entertainment like today for 22 quid and you forgot to mention the CLOWN thrown in.

Presume you forgot to add a "smiley" or "wink" during your post.

Sorry, insert winks and smileys where applicable.

You've seen it all Hoodlum, like myself, over many years, and it doesn't get much more entertaining than today.

Who'd be a Saints fan  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: !!