Saints V Aberdeen. Slc Semi-Final. Sat 1St Feb.

The ghost of Jim Morton

Amazing ticket sales considering we have around 1600 st holders and average around 2200 home fans. I take it the Perth OF fans are at a loose end on Saturday and fancy a semi final?

Pretty negative post sasha :sad: sure its 99% real Saints fans - loads of folk cannae go to every game - I'll take as many fans as we can possibly get backing us.

Slightly off topic, I notice that SPFL have published the suggested routes to the game for Saints coaches. (and also opposition coaches)

Back on subject, I fear for this game going ahead on Saturday, as Hearts have  a game scheduled for this evening on this pitch.

(unless their match is called off)

Slightly off topic, I notice that SPFL have published the suggested routes to the game for Saints coaches. (and also opposition coaches)

Back on subject, I fear for this game going ahead on Saturday, as Hearts have  a game scheduled for this evening on this pitch.

(unless their match is called off)

Not really rained much here in Edinburgh today so the pitch should be fine. It's the torrential down pour on Friday and Saturday morning that we should really be worried about. Edited by SaintDougie

Yeah it's damp, but like Dougie said it's not raining at present. Thing is even if it does rain the pitch will be fine. It might not make for a very exciting game of football (or it might), but there shouldn't be any real worries with it.

I cant imagine the game tonight will cause any lasting affects that wont have cleared by Saturday.