Saints V Aberdeen. Slc Semi-Final. Sat 1St Feb.

The ghost of Jim Morton

Got a feeling we will be starting this game without a certain Mr May. Friday can't come quick enough.

Given that the only clubs likely to come in for him at this stage are big names with a large wads, surely we'd have the wherewithal to suggest he is loaned back to us for the remainder of the season given that he'd be unlikely to get first team football wherever that would be?

One good dunt in the ribs will  do it for him though and don't think for a second Tommy Wright won't know that.. :wink:

Forget that Ghostie, refs are too eager to send our troops off at the moment...

Three days until a cup semi final.  Lets dish out some hate to the Brown's.  Of course we'd all rather we were facing up to Lochee Harp in the juniors this weekend at the recreation grounds  :roll:

Council were at the Recs this morning and have begun digging up one of the goal areas -as its almost Friday the guys doing the work are driving back to their depot very slowly and wont be back until Monday morning -The new grass wont be ready for its first cut until May 28th.

Ha. Let's face it, Brown is worse than his dad. He can't wait to sell. Him or Tommy wouldn't be talking about it so much if the case was different.

Well I have no idea if that is true although i strongly suspect you are wrong, but slave labour in football ended a few years ago and players don't have to sign, even if a fee is agreed. Stevie May says he wants to stay and not knowing him I have no reason to doubt that.

Stevie May or no Stevie May we will get behind our team on Saturday.

I know hes our main man when it comes to goals but there is always going to be a time after Stevie May so if that does happen this week then so be it.

Get behind who is on the pitch and we will be fine!

Someone else can make a name for themselves. 

They keep saying Stevie wants to stay for now and the club does not have to sell him right away.So why sell him,? when there is a good chance his price will just keep rising by seasons end.Not to mention the extra money we would get reaching the Final.! Hope Steve Brown has a bit of bottle.! If they punt him they are slapping saints fans on the face .IMO.

They keep saying Stevie wants to stay for now and the club does not have to sell him right away.So why sell him,? when there is a good chance his price will just keep rising by seasons end.Not to mention the extra money we would get reaching the Final.! Hope Steve Brown has a bit of bottle.! If they punt him they are slapping saints fans on the face .IMO.

Shocked if it's true they would've accepted £300-350k earlier on. Can't be true that it was agreed but rejected due to instalments. Can it?

Shocked if it's true they would've accepted £300-350k earlier on. Can't be true that it was agreed but rejected due to instalments. Can it?

Who knows.? At this minute all Im bothered about is maybe not having him in the team on saturday.Saints fans deserve to have him at Tynecastle on saturday afternoon .then I might "BELIEVE" they are taking the long years of nae major trophy if your a Saintee into consideration.!

Who knows.? At this minute all Im bothered about is maybe not having him in the team on saturday.Saints fans deserve to have him at Tynecastle on saturday afternoon .then I might "BELIEVE" they are taking the long years of nae major trophy if your a Saintee into consideration.!

Long years right enough

When you think about it as a "Fan" of St Johnstone this would be the most inopportune time tae punt your best striker for many a year.unless as folk have said its for an "Offer that cant be refused" but what sae do we hae.! so far though all the offers have been "Refuse"

Stevie May or no Stevie May we will get behind our team on Saturday.

I know hes our main man when it comes to goals but there is always going to be a time after Stevie May so if that does happen this week then so be it.

Get behind who is on the pitch and we will be fine!

Someone else can make a name for themselves.

Rory Fallon ?