Stewards And Police Today

THE LARK SAINT

It doesn't matter whether it was you or other Saints supporters. Your original point was irrelevant. The fact that unacceptable behaviour took place in the past doesn't make it any more acceptable when it happens today.

I don't recall ever claiming to be intellectually superior to anyone on here but, if you believe that to be the case, thank you.

But you said i took part did you not , in 1926 ?

My point is not irrelevant , i said it is a cycle which happens and will keep happening and it doesn't matter what anyone thinks. These young lads call themselves the Perth Pack , where does the name come from ? Add in the FCF then MBS then whatever Dr Jones' mob was called . They all followed Saints and many still do , facts tell us right through history there has always been young lads up to mischief at football and what a few folk on here say won't stop that .

Some of the actions of the 'young team' may indeed be out of order, but it has to be said without them yesterday it would have been another library performance from ourselves. Not a fan of the pyro myself but it seems to be something growing in popularity with football fans all over the uk and to be honest i have more important things to worry about in life than kids setting off some coloured smoke, just seems to be the modern way of creating an atmosphere for fans. The word 'hooligans' seems to be getting branded around, dont judge a book by its cover maybe? im sure alot of these lads do love the club as much as we do and i see alot more positves with them at the games than negatives

Some of the actions of the 'young team' may indeed be out of order, but it has to be said without them yesterday it would have been another library performance from ourselves. Not a fan of the pyro myself but it seems to be something growing in popularity with football fans all over the uk and to be honest i have more important things to worry about in life than kids setting off some coloured smoke, just seems to be the modern way of creating an atmosphere for fans. The word 'hooligans' seems to be getting branded around, dont judge a book by its cover maybe? im sure alot of these lads do love the club as much as we do and i see alot more positves with them at the games than negatives

Good post, just sit back with your popcorn and await the backlash fella !!!   :cool:

Easy saying dont judge a book by its cover...

When they were asked to stop it in the pub yesterday the reply was "shut up you old c*nt". 

Obviously because a few misbehave then it doesn't necessarily mean they are all the same though. 

Easy saying dont judge a book by its cover...

When they were asked to stop it in the pub yesterday the reply was "shut up you old c*nt". 

Obviously because a few misbehave then it doesn't necessarily mean they are all the same though. 

If you get a group of boozy teenagers together there is always going to be one or two with a cheeky reply like that, thats just life, and these are the ones that do deserve that negative comments they recieve on here, but im sure many of them did stop whatever it was they were doing, and these are the ones im feeling abit sorry for.

If you get a group of boozy teenagers together there is always going to be one or two with a cheeky reply like that, thats just life, and these are the ones that do deserve that negative comments they recieve on here, but im sure many of them did stop whatever it was they were doing, and these are the ones im feeling abit sorry for.

Well yeah was the others who were telling them to stop and got their mate to leave to head round to the ground to get away from it.

Although I'd be ashamed if i shouted that to someone

When they are causing problems amongst our own support, slapping Dads who are at games with their kids, breaking seats and throwing them at our own keeper, causing problems in pubs etc the are NO positives.  It is a complete myth that they do anything for atmosphere at McD - most songs peter out after a couple of lines.  

I think I was interpreting rather than agreeing with the library comment. Wasn't at the game.

Personally couldn't give a blue flying fek what anyone does at a game. Sing, don't sing. Throw chairs, don't throw chairs. Etc. It's your mirror you need to look into next morning, not mine. We don't go often; but we know why we go, and it's brilliant. (It's mainly about the pies).

I think the reason Saints fans generally don't do going mental 110% of the time for 90 minutes is because we think it's a football game. It's not the re-inactment of some 17th century blood-fest between two sets of religious maniacs. I have no problem with auld chunts sitting quietly watching the game, moaning on about Henry Hall. Similarily, I have no problems with young eejits making twats of themselves. That, generally, is what twats do.

But if any of their fire-bombs, chairs or abuse goes anywhere near the Beloved, they'll have some new arse-holes in some very unexpected places. 

Funny how yous claim to hate us but you spend the majority of your time speaking about us.....

Nobody hates you Dylan!! They feel sorry for you and our wee chums.

You and your pals are like the village idiots who seem to constantly ignore advice and warnings.

Sadly it looks like the only way it will dawn on you is if you actually have some of your pals locked up for a few months,

Funny how yous claim to hate us but you spend the majority of your time speaking about us.....

Personally I don't hate you lot. I've said before I don't really give a **** what you lads do as long as you're not involving folk that don't want to be part of it.

Yesterday you crossed the line a wee bit in that pub, but ultimately no harm was done and it sorted itselt out.

As it happens a spade is a spade with me and I've stuck up for you lads before when the allegations of folk gobbing on Brittain were made. That didn't happen.

Basically lads, go to the game, be boisterous, shout and bawl, abuse the opposition keeper, have a crafty bevvy, sing and dance on the train but for fux sake drop the pyro and bursting chairs and skelping your own fans.

You'll get along a lot better if you do.