Celtic V St Johnstone 16/2/14 Ko 12:45

rik2304

I never said he was playing well - just that others are equally culpable, yet he is singled out more than others.

I know you didn't.. Others have at least in other games shown some  decent touches.. McDonald  IMO has shown NOTHING  most of the time in most of the games he has played..  That's what i am basing my opinion on..

Oh my god that was laughable, McDonald showed unbelievable flexibility in dodging the ball and letting run through for Celtic. Mighty depressing stuff. With no support for May, there's really not much point of him being on the pitch. Credit to those supporters making the trip through today it's bad enough watching it from home

This result was there from the first kick of the ball.. We cannot play with 9 men behind the ball ....We all know that this just invites pressure as even if May were to keep the punt up who in our team is quick enough to get up there??  

This match was lost before a ball was caressed. 

Serious questions need asked about TW yet again. Utterly dreadful tactics from the start, ridiculous starting line up, horrific use of subs and a complete inability to change things at any point in the match. Celtic haven't even stepped out of second gear yet they still look more up for this than us. Why is McDonald so guaranteed a start anyway? Brings nothing at all to the table except his height, and if thats the reason he gets selected then I might just cry