Tv Fixtures

Honest Saints Fan

Nae consideration for the fans as usual.

But hey ho, another 80 grand is not to be sneezed at.

Sorry for the regulars who travel great distances.

I got shouted at the last time i said that. 

We don't get paid money per league game on tv, we have already been paid for that. 

Nae consideration for the fans as usual.

But hey ho, another 80 grand is not to be sneezed at.

Sorry for the regulars who travel great distances.

Sorry for someone who should know better.  :wink:

I got shouted at the last time i said that. 

We don't get paid money per league game on tv, we have already been paid for that. 

We will get paid according to our league position at the end of the season.

Our first time on BT Sport? That's incredible.

They are too busy filming league 1 games, I made this point months ago, that a team that finished 3rd in the premiership, and played in europe, was not on any schedule, but partick thistle were on at least 3 times. They have never heard of saints until now.

So this means that saints will be on tv to weeks running with the quarter final the week before the county game, that must be some kind of record!

Our game versus Ross County on the 15th of March now has a 5.30 PM kick off and will be our first live outing on BT Sport.

What a pain in the arse. The train home from Perth to Inverness isn't until 9pm! Pish.

Warning you now HSF that Balnafoich Saintee will be at the karaoke again if you are having to wait for the train!

• 3 weeks later...

Just received the following email -

Following numerous incidents where the rescheduling of fixtures have caused much inconvenience and occasionally expense to supporters recently, we're conducting research into fans' opinions of kick-off times and the rescheduling of fixtures in order to develop comprehensive body of data which can be used to ensure fans' views are represented on the matter and hope this will lead to a positive outcome protecting supporters financially.

To complete the three question survey, please go to https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YBZM3SS