Flag Stolen

Shaggy Jenkins

Is it premature to suggest the young team have brought this upon the club? By doing it to others they essentially invited others to do it to us.

Who knows what this could lead to. The stealing of a flag is a very serious business, but if this escalates into de-rugging of the Main Stand elderly then I hope the YT will be able to sleep at night.

I can't see it being any of those lads. 

They are a bit daft but I don't see many of them as the breaking and entering type... 

I don't know any of them but I like to think they wouldn't steal from their own club.

You will of course notice that it has never been suggested in this thread that it was them though.

Interesting (or not!) to note who posted first that the flag had been returned.

He's probably just on direct speaking terms with the club management. It is the only plausible explanation for him knowing so quickly

Either that, or he either knows, or knows someone who knows, the perpetrators (who I'm not suggesting were saints-supporting YT), lending weight to my initial suggestion of indirect causation.

He's probably just on direct speaking terms with the club management. It is the only plausible explanation for him knowing so quickly

Either that, or he either knows, or knows someone who knows, the perpetrators (who I'm not suggesting were saints-supporting YT), lending weight to my initial suggestion of indirect causation.

careful now, you might (or might not) be implying he was involved (or not) with people( saints supporting or otherwise) that may (or may not) have been involved in some way (directy or indirectly) in this matter.  :) :)

Has it been returned ? No mention on OS.....the or the twitter or facebook thngy on the OS.

or on the BBC website, STV website, Courier website etc who are all running articles on the missing flag.

Maybe its a plan to get as many people along as possible to tonights under 20 game to see if the flag is back!