Semi-Final Bus From Dunfermline

yahoorsir

Thinking of running a bus to the semi-final from Dunfermline.  So I can get an idea of likely numbers  can people PM me with their details if interested in going on the bus and whether they can make either Saturday or Sunday. No sevco lovers please!

If it is on the Sunday ( PLEASE GOD ) I would be interested in a bus from Dunfermline. Am  at a family wedding on the Saturday and staying there Saturday night..

Just an update. I have booked a 33 seater bus from Dunfermline for the Sunday. I currently have 19 up for going. if I can get all 33 seats taken the cost will be £11 maximum. Would be good if I could get a few more to come forward. Just think how you will feel if you are not there when we win through to the final.

Plan is the bus would leave from the Leys Road Car Park in Dunfermline (for those not from Dunfermline this is just off Townhill road close to East End Park). Anticipated leaving time is 10.45 and current plan is direct to Ibrox.. Can consider changing times if that suits more people

Should warn that anticipated numbers are not what I was hoping for. At the moment I only have 12 confirmed which is simply not enough.  Been a few call offs and still waiting to hear back from one or two plus others have said they won't know the position until nearer the time. However the bus company have asked me to confirm the booking by the end of this week so will need to make a decision by then. Unfortunately unless numbers pick up then I will not go ahead.

If I assume 3 from Glenrothes plus Attila then we are at 24 so bus will definitely go. :laugh: Looks like the cost will be £14 for adults. I have to get back to the bus company to confirm so can everybody who has contacted me to say they will be going please either post on here or PM me asap to confirm. If we can get another 6 then cost will come down to £12.