Saints Vs Aberdeen Scsf 12/13 April

David123

Question....

If any of you were mega rich, would you consider buying all the Saints allocation of tickets that were left at some point to ensure that we 'sold out' our allocation (and put in place a mechanism for giving them away to folk that wanted them)

Answer: Yes. Yes I would do that.

Mega Rich Question - doubt you would stay mega rich if you did this -but I see your thinking - To be frank IF we dont sell our allocation at the price for the Broomloan then it proves Saints are struggling to attract fans back to the club.

I thought we would have sold more at Tynecastle semi -but no -folk seem to just wanna go to a final and thats it.

The club has never been able to attract a regular support -maybe if Rangers explode then some may defect !!

I'm getting mine tomorrow. Even though there is almost zero chance of 5000 tickets being sold in one day, there is always a part of me that is slightly worried..

When we sell these first 5,000, there will be more than the same again available to Saints, the top tier of the Broomloan Road Stand and there are another two tiers in the Main Stand, although assume one of those will be corporate hospitality. Half the Main Stand is over 10,000 seats.

The idea that anybody who wants a ticket in a 50,000 capacity ground won't get one is beyond worry. You probably shouldn't ever cross the road, you might get hit by a bus.

Mind you, at £1.50 a ticket, they are sure to go quickly.

Mega Rich Question - doubt you would stay mega rich if you did this -but I see your thinking - To be frank IF we dont sell our allocation at the price for the Broomloan then it proves Saints are struggling to attract fans back to the club.

I thought we would have sold more at Tynecastle semi -but no -folk seem to just wanna go to a final and thats it.

The club has never been able to attract a regular support -maybe if Rangers explode then some may defect !!

Don't want them at McD.

Maybe an idea if we don't need to open the top teir would be to stick flags etc up there, like the big saints one?

It would need to pass the Polis' stringent tests first. No doubt they would say a Saints badge contains IRA connotations!

if you can bare to go on the sevco website there is a detailed seat by seat plan to see where your sitting/standing . I think you will take the sheep as without pawlett and hayes they are pretty pedestrian.

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=IB&product=T14A16&campaign=&type=H&productsubtype=