Queens Park 6S On June 7Th 2014 Masters Team Over 40 Only

Ormond Saints @Queen's Park 6s 2014-I know this is very early but this year was not properly sorted and teams suffered as part of that, I have no intention of letting that happen again and with so many new players i would like to get information out as soon as i can-Conversation

The 2014 Ian Younger Sixes take place on Saturday 7th June at GHA Rugby Club, Braidholm Road, Glasgow G46 6EB.

There will be three football tournaments, The Ian Younger Sixes, The Gary Brooks Masters and The Rab MacDonald Youth Trophy.

You are able to enter two teams in the tournament but only one in the Ian Younger and one in the Gary Brooks.

This year the Masters will be for Over 40’s only as the tournament has become too young over the last couple of tournaments.

The cost for entry will be £50 per individual team.

During the day there will be a beer tent available as well as two bars in the clubhouse plus we will be having a barbecue and face painting as usual. Food will be sold from the inside bar from 4pm onwards. In the evening we will have the presentations and party.

There are plenty of car parking spaces at GHA and Muirend train station is a five minute walk.

Obviously more information will be available in the New Year once we have confirmed entrants and if you have any initial questions please ask.

Cheers

• 3 months later...