Most Consecutive Saints Games Attended

Attila the II

This may have been done before (sorry if it has) but what is the current record among the saints support for most consecutive games attended?  Listening to the radio this morning and they had a leeds fan who attended his 2,000th consecutive game away at bournemouth last night.

Im sure when i sat in the ormond one of the old boys next to us had done over 500 consecutive games.

This may have been done before (sorry if it has) but what is the current record among the saints support for most consecutive games attended?  Listening to the radio this morning and they had a leeds fan who attended his 2,000th consecutive game away at bournemouth last night.

Im sure when i sat in the ormond one of the old boys next to us had done over 500 consecutive games.

Given Wenger has just celebrated his 1000th game in charge of Arsenal after joining them in 1996, and we're only talking about away games with this Leeds fan, it seems incredible.  Working it out as twice as many games as Wenger means doubling his 18 years to 36.  Then if only away games doubling again to 72.  I would suspect Leeds haven't played as many games as Arsenal so you're getting nearer 80 years.  Given the interruption of the Second World War (!) then it's reaching 85 years!!!  Not impossible - but certainly improbable.

Given Wenger has just celebrated his 1000th game in charge of Arsenal after joining them in 1996, and we're only talking about away games with this Leeds fan, it seems incredible. Working it out as twice as many games as Wenger means doubling his 18 years to 36. Then if only away games doubling again to 72. I would suspect Leeds haven't played as many games as Arsenal so you're getting nearer 80 years. Given the interruption of the Second World War (!) then it's reaching 85 years!!! Not impossible - but certainly improbable.

If only you had read the opening post correctly eh!!

Can't remember the exact figure but remember it was due to come to an end for a stag do but the flights were cancelled so they all ended up at Mcd anyway!!

Indeed Tranmere; trip to Amsterdam cancelled so we ended up in hospitality at Saints v Stranraer!