2014 World Cup England Football Shirts

David90

The England 2014 Brazil World Cup football shirts were released, both of the home kit and away football kit are designed in pinstripe. The new England home football kit is whole white and the new England away football shirt is red and matches with white football shorts and red socks. compared withe the previous England football shirts, the new football kits is much better and amazing, especially the new away football shirt. The new away football shirt has a hidden cross on the front, but we may not see it clearly through the picture it's only can be seen at a distance. The  new away football shirts is the most beautiful among all the national football shirts that I saw.

England+2014+World+Cup+Away+Kit+(1).jpg

I love that the spam post is worthy of a comment...... i love supporting England, i tell them i don't hate them, i tell them i think they could, maybe, just nick a victory in the final with some luck and if we all get behind them.............i build them up and fuel their delusional thinking to increase the dispondency when they lose in rnd 2 ....then i sit back and enjoy the view.

In sports direct today they are selling it at £47.99

Cheap copies.

And if you buy anything from that company that's what you get.

Also a percentage of your money will be going into the coffers of whatever version of the Scottish Institution is currently resident at Ibrox.

:wink: