Worldwide St Johnstone Fans Travel - Scottish Cup Final 2014

AthensSaint

We are back in Perth now and I have to say that the town is looking just grand. We are going to have a venture out today and have a proper look at the window displays etc, and maybe pick up a blue pie or two. 

Well done to the people of this fair city. You have done us proud!

I am section 104 row G on Saturday. Wife texted me 6 am this morning to tell me CBC North wants to talk to me so all the people in Northern Canada will know about St Johnstone. CBC is the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, CBC North broadcasts to all Northern Canada. No bad for a wee diddy team fae Perth maybe have an Inuit saints supporter club.

I am section 104 row G on Saturday. Wife texted me 6 am this morning to tell me CBC North wants to talk to me so all the people in Northern Canada will know about St Johnstone. CBC is the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, CBC North broadcasts to all Northern Canada. No bad for a wee diddy team fae Perth maybe have an Inuit saints supporter club.

John, get them telt that we are the best wee team in the world. Looking forward to a pint and a yarn with you in Barossa Friday night. I hope you have your speech ready 'cause you are now officially our Saint John that is leading us from all over the globe.

We are back in Perth now and I have to say that the town is looking just grand. We are going to have a venture out today and have a proper look at the window displays etc, and maybe pick up a blue pie or two. 

Well done to the people of this fair city. You have done us proud!

I'm the same Pop. Arrive Thursday night and Friday to myself in Perth so looking forward to getting photographs of all the window displays.