Worldwide St Johnstone Fans Travel - Scottish Cup Final 2014

AthensSaint

Just back in Belfast. Tommy Wrights granny grandad aunts uncle niece nephew 2nd 3rd 4th cousins etc etc all on the plane.

So glad that everyone who has travelled from so far was rewarded with victory.

Couple of really old fellas in front of me in tears. You could just see the look of 'finally after all these years of x , y and z we done it'

Guest The Great Paddy Buckley

Just got back to Shrewsbury. Thanks St Johnstone and  Frank, (a great bloke and Saintee on holiday in Shropshire who travelled back up for the game) for a great day and great company en route.

PB

Echo that hearing all your tales and travel plans over the last few weeks has been humbling would not have been the same without you. Safe voyage to whichever corners of the globe you are returning to and will be raising a glass today, so amazing to know there are people from all over the globe united by their love of St Johnstone FC

Echo that hearing all your tales and travel plans over the last few weeks has been humbling would not have been the same without you. Safe voyage to whichever corners of the globe you are returning to and will be raising a glass today, so amazing to know there are people from all over the globe united by their love of St Johnstone FC

My dad has been a Saintee all his life, however he has been in England for the last 40 odd years.

The game yesterday was only the second time we have attended a game together. My son was with the Saints Academy at CP and also had a great day.

I must admit that I have not always been a Saints fan but 3 years ago I listened to my wife and mates and started following the local team and have never looked back. I am probably more Saints daft than most and love the people and camaraderie around the club.

I have been to lots of cup finals in the past but yesterday was no doubt the best ever.

To be with my Dad and seeing how emotional he was on the day will live with me forever.

He got a text from a mate down South and it read "you must be so proud to have a grandson that is part of of that special club" . Too true...............COYS

Edited by sasha