Cup Final Prices And Availability

saint-johns-toun

I don't think the initial allocation is relevant anymore. Was it not for the JS lower, corner and North Lower?

As we are onto the JS upper, we effectively have the original allocation plus whatever the upper tier holds, which I think is 9,000 including the upper corner.

So in short, no danger we will sell out our now c20k allocation.

Although I'd love it if we did!

Edited by TheYellowBox

I don't think the initial allocation is relevant anymore. Was it not for the JS lower, corner and North Lower?

As we are onto the JS upper, we effectively have the original allocation plus whatever the upper tier holds, which I think is 9,000 including the upper corner.

^ This. I know of a few people who are waiting until nearer the time to buy tickets - there's little chance we'll completely sell out our entire potential allocation, which I'd imagine is well over 20,000 too.

Although I'd love it if we did!

You're right. The whole JS stand is 13000, plus the 6-7000 in the north stand lower and that should be plenty for us. Am guessing utd must now be into their half of the north stand upper. 23000 is a good effort on their first day if that's right enough.

Suspect the initial allocation of 11,300 would be about 6 or 7 thousand Concession tickets and the remainder £35 North stand, as bottom tier sold out or as good as additional top tier concession tickets were released, should be several thousand available in the top tier, think we will go through the 15000 sales and would not be surprised at more.

I think it's great news that United have sold so many tickets already and I hope they shift 30,000 at least. The more the merrier as far as I am concerned and the more money Saints make from the cup. If the crowd is 45,000 it will be brilliant... :razz: 

I thinkTHE THE & Sheep share as well but ha ho the the will still go bust.

I read somewhere that the 4 teams share the semi final and final gate monies...that could also be complete bollox though...

Rules from SFA site

(g) The receipts from the Semi-Final matches in the Competition shall be pooled and
shall be deemed to include monies received from all admission charges to the
matches, radio and television fees, and any sums in respect of advertising within the
stadium specially for the occasion.
The Association shall retain 10% of the balance, after payment of the expenses of
the two matches and the clubs’ guarantees.
The remainder, after payment of the rental for the use of a ground or grounds, the
scale of which shall be determined by the Board, shall be divided, equally, among the
four clubs.

(h) The receipts at the Final Tie shall be calculated in the manner defined in section (g)
foresaid mutatis mutandis.
The Association shall retain 10% of the balance, after payment of the expenses of the
match and the clubs’ guarantees. The remainder, after payment of the rental for the use of
the ground, the scale of which shall be determined by the Board, shall be divided, equally,
between the competing clubs.

If Saints can sell 15,000 tickets, they will get 15,000 tickets, I am absolutely certain.  There is no way we will sell 15,000 by Thursday, and if we look to be close to selling out the initial allocation, I'm sure the club will be in contact with the SFA to ensure a continuous supply is available.  

Considering it is pay day tomorrow/wednesday, I reckon we could get close to selling the initial allocation by the end of Wednesday, which would be a brilliant achievement.

What some people might be worried about is no concessions after the JS allocation runs out. It's £35 a ticket after that.