Cup Final Prices And Availability

saint-johns-toun

Not sure why we need a season tickets sale for 3 days surely with 62,000 in a stadium in which the same game on Saturday drew 5200 there is not going to be sell out

Means the elite can go get their tickets without having to mix with the riff raff 

Edited by Edstar101

Not sure why we need a season tickets sale for 3 days surely with 62,000 in a stadium in which the same game on Saturday drew 5200 there is not going to be sell out

Think it would be more to do with being more manageable for the ticket office to handle sales rather than how many were going to sell. The crowd on Saturdays not really comparable to a cup final crowd.

Is it really something that needs to be questioned? As others have said, it's maybe to steady the flow of sales a bit more for the staff. Most clubs offer a priority window to their season ticket holders. It's nothing new for Saints.

Think season ticket holders definitely deserve a few extra days. When this is all a distant memory and we're playing ross county at mcDiarmid next December, it'll be the season ticket holders and a couple of hundred others who are there supporting saints. This is a wee perk for them, a chance for the club to reward their support. .. Am not a ST holder by the way!!

Think season ticket holders definitely deserve a few extra days. When this is all a distant memory and we're playing ross county at mcDiarmid next December, it'll be the season ticket holders and a couple of hundred others who are there supporting saints. This is a wee perk for them, a chance for the club to reward their support. .. Am not a ST holder by the way!!

Spot on. Not playing the "better fan" card by any means but most clubs reward their season ticket holders with priority for ticketed matches for the reasons you mention above. I go to every home game and already have my money set aside for my season ticket for next year regardless of the cup final result. I saw someone post on the Saints Facebook page "what about the fans who have supported Saints in every round?". There's no issue here obviously considering the number of tickets available but I would be raging if I missed out on a ticket despite supporting the club all season while someone who maybe only goes to the fun Scottish cup away days got a ticket for the final! Clubs have to try and do what is best and fair for everyone. Nobody is going to miss out in this instance so I think they're keeping their ST holders happy and spreading the workload for themselves. Incidentally, I didn't have a season ticket for a couple of years and knew this meant I could miss out on tickets for big games as the priority would and should go to the ST holders. That was a fact I readily accepted being a non ST holder.

That info must be wrong.  The expensive seats will be along the pitch, ie North Stand, and concessions behind the goals only, ie Jock Stein Stand.  This would be the same as the semi-final.

"Arabtrust suggesting their allocation is looking like Main Stand £35, Jock Stein Stand £28, Lisbon Lions Stand £28/£10."

Aye be cheaper seats behind the goals, would be good to have a standing section? Hate getting moaned at by people behind for standing and don't want to spoil any ones view of history being made!

Exactly.  Delicate balance of atmosphere and getting right behind the team, without blocking 90 mins for a small child or 70 year old.  St Johnstone for all!!

Finally, OS updated...

The club is pleased to be in a position to provide details of the ticketing arrangements for the William Hill Scottish Cup Final against Dundee United at Celtic Park on Saturday 17th May 2014 (kick off 3pm).

Saints fans will occupy the Jock Stein Stand (behind the goal) and part of the North Stand (running alongside the pitch on the opposite side from the main stand).

Ticket prices are as follows:

JOCK STEIN STAND
Adults - £28
Concessions (Under 16s, Over 65s and Students with a valid Matriculation card) - £10

NORTH STAND
All tickets are £35 (no concessions)

The initial allocation to St Johnstone is 11,300 tickets with more available in both areas if required and these will be made available as follows:

SEASON TICKET HOLDERS will have priority for three days – Friday 25th April (9.30am to 5pm), Saturday 26th April (8am to 12 noon) and Sunday 27th April (10am to 2pm). There will be no limit to the number of tickets they can purchase.

The tickets will be available in person from the McDiarmid Park Ticket Office, by telephone on 01738 455000 or by submitting the application form below to ticketsales@perthsaints.co.uk

Given the level of interest in this game, additional staff will taking phone calls but a degree of patience will still be required, particularly in the initial stages of the sale.

A GENERAL SALE will commence on Monday 28th April from 9.30am to 5pm and again there will be no limit on the number of tickets which can be purchased.

In addition to the selling options listed under season tickets above, general sale tickets (only) will also be available from Campus Sports, High Street, Perth from Monday 28th April.

GROUP BOOKINGS
Tickets for group bookings i.e anyone organising a bus to the game can be obtained via the procedures listed above. 

The application form below can also be handed in to McDiarmid Park and fans may wish to consider this method of applying rather than booking by phone or queuing at the ticket office. 

Tickets for buses to the game will be available to anyone calling in person or booking by telephone.

I've just found out I've won two tickets for the game through Carling, but there's a big group of us hoping to go together so would rather get tickets with them. I'll be looking to get student tickets so anyone looking for just the two tickets together I'm happy to sell them for a tenner each?

I still don't understand the logic behind having no concessions in the north stand. It will end up being the 2 supports behind both goals with an empty expanse of seats, in full view of the TV cameras, along the side of the pitch.

It's the old problem again. If the ground isn't going to be full, and we want to encourage kids to keep returning to football, why price them out of having a better view of the game? Both sides of the pitch full with gaps behind the goals would be so much better!!

It's so fukin annoying!!